33.𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗇𝖽

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖♪

Yn eyes slowly flutter open. Her head was spinning badly with a intense head pain. She slowly looked around with her weak eyes and she realized it was an hospital room. She slowly sat up and close her eyes tightly feeling pain in her head. Slowly slowly the painful memory started to come in front of her eyes. Her eyes shot open when she remembered taehyung and what happened to both of them. Tear roll down from her eyes. But she harshly wipe it and saw that her wrist had saline attached. Taking them off harshly she stood up from the bed.

"Ta-tae i h-have to f-find h-him." She sob and open the room door before going out and searching for taehyung crazily."Tae ? Tae ? Where are you ?." Yn shouted looking for him everywhere in the hospital while crying. Everyone were looking at her with pity."Tae please where are you ?." Yn shouted open the hospital room door to see where taehyung was but she found him nowhere. Her heart was empty without him she was feeling numb and all dead with him.

Soon some nurse came and grab yn."Ma'am please you are sick you will faint if you keep doing this." The nurse said worriedly but yn yank them away."Please tell me where is taehyung please i want him please tell me he is okay." Yn shouted and again started to run in the corridor searching for him madly."Ma'am please ma'am it's not good for you health please." The nurse said trying to calm her down. Anxiety was taking over yn of loosing time each second.

"Then why don't you tell me where is my tae ?." Yn shouted and soon she saw ji-hoon coming towards her worriedly."Ms.kim you are sick why did you-." Before he could complete his sentence yn grab him by his collar."Please jihoon tell me tell me where is taehyung ? I want to see him please tell me he was hurt let me see him i want to see him." Yn begged making jihoon to feel more sad about this but he just look down sadly.

"He, ms.kim he is d-dead." Those words were enough to make yn world to broke and fall down on her knees lifelessly tear roll down from her cheeks hearing this. Her life. Her heartbeat was not anymore."It-its a l-lie." Whisper left her mouth and soon darkness took over her.

" Whisper left her mouth and soon darkness took over her