12.𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔♪

Tear fell from yn eyes as she stare at him no ever did this to her made her feel so much special in her whole life it was just like a dream for her a beautiful dream that she never wanted to wake up from

Tear fell from yn eyes as she stare at him no ever did this to her made her feel so much special in her whole life it was just like a dream for her a beautiful dream that she never wanted to wake up from. Taehyung eyes widened when he saw tears in her eyes he stood up from the chair and ran towards her before cupping her puffy red cheeks.

"Love ? What happened ? Did i did something wrong ?." Taehyung asked worriedly and wipe her tears with his thumb. Yn sniff and shake her head as no she placed her hand on top of his hand which was cupping her face."thank you taehyung it was really Beautiful and special." Yn said between her sobs taehyung smiled and lean closer to her face.

"It was nothing love now don't cry and smile if you keep crying than i will not give you the special gift i brought for you with so much hard work." Taehyung said and pout sadly making yn to chuckled at his cuteness she wipe her tears and smile chubbily towards him making his heart to flutter.

"Close your eyes." Yn obeyed and close her eyes softly a gasp left her lips when she felt something cold around her neck."open your beautiful eyes now." Taehyung said as one slowly open her eyes and she look down towards her neck and she gasp seeing the same broken crystal necklace on her neck.

Tears again flow down from her cheeks as she stare at the necklace all fixed now the broken crystal necklace was all beautiful and fixed now just like it used to be before getting broken

Tears again flow down from her cheeks as she stare at the necklace all fixed now the broken crystal necklace was all beautiful and fixed now just like it used to be before getting broken. In a second yn broke into happy tears she turned around and hugged taehyung tightly crying on his chest not even in millions years someone treated her like this.

"Love ? Why are you crying you don't like my gift." Taehyung asked in a panic tone as he caress her hair softly and hugged her tightly hiding her in his arms."t-thank y-you taehyung no one ever gave me such a precious gift." Yn said between her sobs as she kept crying more taehyung chuckled and cup her cheeks again kissing her forehead lovingly he stare at her teary beautiful eyes before showing her his boxy smile.

"Nothing is more precious than you love now don't cry okay smile and be happy." Taehyung said as she nod her head and wipe her teary eyes and smile."that's like a good girl." Taehyung and they both smile widely staring at each other while there eyes filled with love for each other.

• 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 •

Taehyung and yn were sitting on the sand together while staring at the sky filled with stars there was a smile on both of there lips which wasn't fake but real.

"Yn ?." Taehyung call yn suddenly making her look at him
"Yes ?." Yn looked over him confusedly waiting for him to say something."why your family hide you from everyone ?." Taehyung asked and looked over and saw her expression changing into sad, with a heavy sigh yn again stare at the sky.

"When i was small...my mom got dead after giving me birth so my dad used to blame me for her dead he thought i was just a murderer a mistake in this world so he leaves me with my grandmother to live and never talked to me i started to leave my life with my grandmother in a small village...i always waited for my dad to call me but he never did....my mom used to he an pianist so i also become a pianist and this necklace was also her necklace." Yn said and smiled caressing at her necklace while taehyung kept listening to her words carefully.

"When i was 10 my grandmother got death because of sickness and my dad didn't had any decision but to take me with him to Seoul and i got to know that my dad got married to another women and she had a daughter my sister seo-jun...my dad used to lock me inside my room always cause seo-jun never used to like me she always hate me just like my dad do so he never took me anywhere my whole life got spent in my room only i never hand any friend nor someone with whom i can share my feelings with but then you came i started to feel more happy with you." Yn said and smiled warmly and taehyung making his heart to flutter.

"You know i also have something to tell." Taehyung said."okay tell me everything, everything single thing about you i will listen." Yn said and sat properly staring at him taehyung chuckled and started speaking." My family belongs to an mafia family so every heir need to be a mafia so my dad force me to me an mafia he started to make me fight at the age of 7 without showing any mercy i wanted to play like every kids wanted to enjoy my life but my dad locked me in his mafia things made me fight do the things i never wanted to he made me an monster...everyone were afraid of me no one wanted to talk to me...i hated my dad for this he never let me enjoy my life he never loved me he just used me to gain his respect i never feel loved yn never in my life someone treated me like you did the first time i saw you in the party playing the piano i fall for you made my heart flutter..." taehyung stopped the looked over yn who was staring at him deeply and listening to him carefully.

"You make me feel alive." Taehyung completed his sentence and stare at her deeply waiting for her to say something but the next thing she did made his body froze. She slowly placed her plumpy red lips on his cold lips. His heart was beating fastly feeling her lips against him the feeling for both of them was really beautiful. Taehyung slowly placed his hand on her waist and one on her neck pulling her closer to him and kissing her back deeply and passionately pouring all his love and desire in the kiss.

Soon taehyung pulled her on his lap kissing her hungrily like there is no tomorrow, and like he was craving to taste them for years and now he finally got to taste her lips, he kept kissing her hungrily yet passionately without giving her time to breath. Her hand were tugging on his dark locks making him more satisfied as he let out a growl and kiss her more desperately soon yn felt herself getting out of breath.

"Mn." Yn let out a growl as taehyung knew that she was out of breath so he pulled out of the kiss after giving her a smooch on her swollen red lips his lips were also swollen red. He rested his forehead on her while they both were breathing heavily trying to catch there breath.

"I promise to always love you...i promise to be always there for you...i promise to be loyal to you....i promise to always hold you tight....i promise to try and make you happy...i promise to never give up on you...i know i am not perfect and i know it might not seem like it but i will always try my hardest in everything i do for you love....i promise to love you till my last breath.." taehyung said as tears started to flow down from her cheeks she cup his cheeks and peck his lips.

"I promise no matter what happened i will be always there for you and will love you till my last breath." Yn said as taehyung smile widely he felt his heart got a peace he again pulled her into a deep kiss filled with love and passion.

" Yn said as taehyung smile widely he felt his heart got a peace he again pulled her into a deep kiss filled with love and passion

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑