08.𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆♪

Yn entered the house slowly and saw seo-jun making out with a guy on the couch, her eyes widened in shock seeing the disgusting scene in front of her, she quickly look away from them and was about to make her way towards the bedroom but she stoppe...

Yn entered the house slowly and saw seo-jun making out with a guy on the couch, her eyes widened in shock seeing the disgusting scene in front of her, she quickly look away from them and was about to make her way towards the bedroom but she stopped hearing her sister voice.

"Yah when did you came ?." Yn gulp and turn around slowly to see her sister fixing her clothes and making she look towards the guy with whom she was making out and saw him wearing his shirt."j-just n-now." Yn answered and stare at down when she saw her seo-jun coming towards her.

"Hmm i see so." Seo-jun stood in front of her staring at her coldly."don't even dare to tell mom and dad about this." She threatened as yn nod her head."and yeah one more thing the crystal necklace on your room it got broke." Seo-jun said making yn eyes to widened in shock she couldn't able to believe at her words."w-what ? Y-you b-broke it." Yn asked as tear started to form in her eyes."yah you shit i did so what." Yn quickly ran towards her room not caring about her harsh words.

Entering the room yn heart got broke in pieces when she saw the crystal necklace all broken on the floor a lone tear left her eyes as she stare at it, she quickly walked towards it and sat on her knees, silent sobs left her lips and more tears flow down from her cheeks continuously she slowly took the broken pieces in her hand. Her lips and hand were trembling seeing the thing she loved the most all broken.

"I a-am s-sorry m-mom, g-grandma." She said between her sobs, she close her eyes tightly letting tears flow down more her heart was all broken.

• 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 •

The cold breeze hit yn pale skin as she stare at the sky blankly with mixed emotions, she didn't knew what to do anymore even she will cry her out no one will care about her tears

The cold breeze hit yn pale skin as she stare at the sky blankly with mixed emotions, she didn't knew what to do anymore even she will cry her out no one will care about her tears. She was lonely. And she knew this a deep breath left yn lips as she stare up trying to control her tears not wanting to cry again when she remembers something from her past.

"Grandma what is this ?." The little yn asked her grandmother who handed her a beautiful crystal music ball in her small hand.

"It is a very special thing my dear." Grandmother said and smile warmly towards the innocent little girl who was staring at the ball with her shinning eyes.

"So always keep it safe cause it's your mother last thing that i have as a memory." Yn smiled widely and nod her head.

"I promise to keep it safe grandmother." Yn said.

Yn open her palm revealing the broken crystal necklace, she took a deep breath before staring at the sky blankly she was her heart really heavy at this moment she wanted someone to hear her talk with her most importantly someone who will understand her feelings. Suddenly yn felt a presence behind her making her body stiff. She slowly turned her head back and her eyes widened seeing taehyung.

"T-taehyung w-what a-are you doing h-here." She asked and stood from the bench looking at him widely with her red puffy eyes, taehyung stare at her brown orbs and he know that she cried."i always come here." He said which was definitely a lie he stalk her here."oh o-okay." Yn looked down biting on her lower lips not knowing what to talk about right now.

"Yn did you cried." Taehyung asked directly as he couldn't able to see tear in her eyes because of anyone in this world. Yn eyes slightly widened but she kept her face expression normal and smile towards him a force smile."n-no i-it j-just s-something went inside m-my eyes so i rub it t-thats why its red." She shuttered smiling at him nervously."stop lying yn i know you cried." Taehyung said as his heart clenched seeing her this state.

"I-i am not l-lying." Yn said and looked away from him. Taehyung sigh he sigh heavily and came towards her standing in front of her she was looking way too much small in front of him."it's okay to cry sometimes yn." He whisper and pulled her into a breathtaking her making her swollen eyes widened and her cheeks become bright red. Her heart was beating fastly feeling him this closer to him. Same goes to taehyung he was feeling peace her in his arms it was making him more than happy it felt so right to him at this moment that he didn't wanted to let her go.

"It's okay you can cry i am here for you." Hearing this word for the first time she couldn't able to control herself and burst into tear. No one in her life told that to her and it was making her feel many different feelings and the most she was feeling love with him. Taehyung hugged her more tightly hiding her in his arms.

"Who hurt you yn ?." Taehyung whisper deeply as his eyes darkened when he realized that someone hurt her for sure.

" Taehyung whisper deeply as his eyes darkened when he realized that someone hurt her for sure

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑