23.𝖨 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍♪

"Yah." Yn came out of her deep thoughts when jasmine shake her off making her to flinch lightly as she looked over her with a little bit shock."Y-yes ?." She asked still processing what happened."What happened yn ? You look lost from few days." She asked making yn to bite her lips as she force a smile and shake her head."Nothing don't worry you should home it's already 9 now." Yn said as they both were still in the piano studio.

"Okay then take care I'll go." Yn nod her head and wave at her With a smile but soon the smile disappears when jasmine was not there anymore she tuck the hair strand behind her ear and open her phone staring at her and taehyung first photo together, a smile appeared on her lips as she caress the photo with her thumb. She was missing him badly. And just wanted to be with him but it was too late.

Yn flinch harshly when she heard her studio door opening and closing. She stood up and look towards the door fear took over her when she saw no one was there."W-who is there ?." Yn asked in her trembling voice but didn't get any response suddenly she felt a strong arms wrapping around her waist from back. She flinch hardly and try to free herself but her struggle stopped when she heard."Its me love." Yn eyes widened hearing taehyung voice.

"T-tae." Yn whisper as she turn around and her eyes got filled with happiness and her eyes got teary she quickly hugged him tightly, taehyung didn't waste any seconds and hugged her back tightly while caressing her hair softly."I missed you so much my love." Taehyung whisper near her ear and peck it after feeling their warmth which they both were craving for but soon yn pull out of the hug when she realized now he was her sister fiance and it was wrong.

"I-its w-worng." Yn whisper through her trembling voice making taehyung to frown at her words not knowing what she means, yn slowly step back away from taehyung."what happened love ?." Taehyung asked."i-its w-wrong t-tae you are m-my s-sister f-fiance now and it's w-wrong for both of u-us to d-do t-this." Yn said and tear fell from her eyes. Taehyung eyes darkened hearing the thing about leaving her. He clenched his jaw and the next minute yn was pinned on the wall harshly by taehyung. Her both hands were pinned beside her head while taehyung fingers were intertwined with her fingers making her to gasp because of his sudden action.

"T-tae w-what a-are-." Yn words were cutted off when taehyung spoke in his dark velvet voice."What did you said ?." Taehyung asked through his gritted teeth while his dark gaze were piercing through her soul making her to gulp in fear when her doe eyes met his dark orbs."u-Understand t-tae w-we." Yn finch when taehyung growl loudly."And do you think that i am gonna leave you not in a million think that i am gonna leave you then don't even think about it cause you are stuck with me love forever i don't care in how much mess i am in you are mine you only belongs to me and i am yours." Taehyung said and lean closer to her ears."You know why ?....cause i love you." He said making tears roll down from her cheeks.

"I l-love you too tae." Yn said between her sobs. Taehyung didn't waste any seconds and slam his lips on her plumpy juicy ones making her to gasp but she still responded to his kiss immediately even though she can't win agaisnt his pace but she still tried too. He release her both hand and grab her by her small waist pulling her closer to him while yn wrap both her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. There both lips were moving on each other hungrily in a rtheyme like it was made for each other. Taehyung kept abusing yn lips with his teeth biting and tugging on them.

"Ahh." Yn hiss when taehyung pulled from the kiss while pulling her lips with his teeth. Yn breath heavily while taehyung was doing the same there both forehead were resting on each other while there hot breath were hitting each other face."I fucking love you so much my beautiful angel." He whisper while caressing her red chubby cheeks with the back of his hand making her to blush more."I love you more tae." She whisper making his heart flutter. She gasp when she felt his mouth taking the flesh of her chubby cheeks inside his mouth sucking and biting on it making her to close her eyes.

"How can i resist this innocence of yours my love." Taehyung said and nibble on her earlobe making her breathless but she cup his face. His dark bangs were falling on his forehead covering his eyes sweat was all over his face making him look more ethereal."Am i that handsome." Taehyung said with a smirk."yes." She whisper and smile making him to smile back

"But tae what will happen if our parents get to know you said your dad is a mafia what if he did something." Yn said worriedly she didn't want him to happen something." Did you forget my love i am mafia king too." He said as she nod her head."then what we will do next ?." Yn asked caressing his hair he smiled and peck her forehead.

"We are going run away my love." Taehyung said with a smirk.

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑