22.𝖭𝗈 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆♪

Taehyung sip his wine while standing in the balcony he was staring at his phone which had yn photo he was caressing it with his thumb and staring at her with so much love, and desire

Taehyung sip his wine while standing in the balcony he was staring at his phone which had yn photo he was caressing it with his thumb and staring at her with so much love, and desire."How can i come out of this mess my love ? How can i have a beautiful life with you that i dreamed of always." Taehyung whisper still staring at her until he heard foot steps from behind making him to off his phone. He turn around and saw his mom.

"What are you doing taehyung ?." Ms.kim asked softly as she stood beside taehyung. Taehyung sigh heavily and placed his wine glass on the small table and stare up st the sky."Noting mom." He answered tiredly making ms.kim to sigh."Taehyung can i ask you something ?." Ms.kim asked."No mom n-." Before taking could complete his sentence ms.kim spoke."Please dear." She said in a pleading tone making taehyung to sigh as he nod his head and told her to continue.

"What do you think about seo-jun ?." She asked making taehyung to roll his eyes hearing her name makes him angry. He really hated this girl so much that he can't even Express it in words."Mom i really don't want to talk about her right now please." Taehyung said a little annoyingly tired of this questions.

"Then...what about yn ?." Taehyung eyes widened a little hearing this but he kept a normal face and look over her confusedly."About what mom ?." Taehyung asked as ms.kim chuckled at his act to hide."i know taehyung you love yn." She stated making taehyung eyes to widened."But how you knew ?." He asked confusedly and stare at his mother curiously.

"I am your mother taehyung i know everything...for the first time when yn came to our house i saw happiness on your face and a pure true happiness...everytime you saw hee your eyes get filled with so much love for her and the smile you get from her is a real smile not a fake one i always see...I can feel how much you love her." She said and smiled warmly making taehyung to smile sadly.

"But what now i can't marry her anymore." He said and breath out." Ms.kim smiled and caress taehyung hair softly."I know taehyung you are doing this all because of me, you are marrying seo-jun just because of me you are sacrificing till now." Ms.kim said as taehyung looked at her shockly that how she get to know about this."h-how you know mom ?." Taehyung asked as ms.kim chuckled sadly.

• 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 •

Taehyung stare at his dad in pure disgust

Taehyung stare at his dad in pure disgust."How can you use mom as your toy ? Huh ? Do you think that you will always used mom to blackmail me huh ?." Taehyung said through his gritted teeth making mr.kim to ket out a dark chuckled and step closer to taehyung with a grin."How can i not used your mother and i know you can do anything to save her." Mr.kim said making taehyung eyes ti fill with rage not knowing that their both conversation was heard by ms.kim already. Who came to called them but ended up hearing every single thing.

• 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝 •

Taehyung sigh heavily after hearing this he threw his hair back in frustration not knowing what to do anymore and say."Taehyung i know you always sacrifice yourself for me and i don't want you to sacrifice anymore now." Ms.kim said making taehyung eyes to widened a little as he look over his mother."I don't want your life to be ruin just because of me i don't want you to leave yn who love you the most and will always keep you happy taehyung dear." She said and placed her cold hands on his cheeks caressing it softly with a warm smile.

"No no i can't mom you heard what he said right, i am not gonna let you die." Taehyung said and shake his head making ms.kim to chuckled she was happy that her son care about her so much but also broken thinking that he was now sacrificing his world for her."No more sacrifice taehyung." She said and continued."Don't forget that you are a mafia king and a famous buisness man you can defeat your dad easily in front of his own eyes and now no more sacrifice i know he can do nothing to me he was just using me to blackmail you just he was just scaring you and nothing else, think about yn the girl who love you so much but now she is all broken." Taehyung eyes slightly teared up hearing this.

"What if he killed you after this ?." Taehyung asked and stare at his mother."Nothing will happen to me dear don't worry now go and start your new life with the girl you love the most." Taehyung smile widely and pulled his mother into a hug as she hugged him back patting his back.

"I love you mom." Taehyung whisper as ms.kim smiled her eyes teared up it was the first time she heard him saying this to her and seeing him so much happy."I love you too my son." She said and caress his hair.

Now the reason for whom taehyung was marrying seo-jun was gone and no one could stop him to make yn his.

The devil is awake.

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑