09.𝖠𝗇 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖿

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕♪

Taehyung and yn were sitting on the bench while staring at the sky after crying in his chest she really felt light now like every problem of her is gone and her heart was not aching anymore just because of him

Taehyung and yn were sitting on the bench while staring at the sky after crying in his chest she really felt light now like every problem of her is gone and her heart was not aching anymore just because of him. Yn slowly turn her head towards taehyung and saw him staring at the sky blankly. She got a chance to admire his breathtaking features. He had sharp chubby jawline, plumpy heart shape lips, beautiful dark orbs his long thick lashes and a mole on the tip of his nose everything about him she found beautiful.

"It's bad to stare at someone but if you want to stare click a picture of mine then." Yn cheeks turned hearing his deep husky voice as she quickly looked away from him in embarrassment of getting catch by him."i-i w-wasn't." Yn said without looking at him taehyung chuckled looked over her with a wide smile."i see so." Taehyung tease her with a smirk making her cheeks to become more redden.

"Do you wanna have a drink." Taehyung asked out of nowhere making yn to look over him with a frown not knowing what he mean."what ?." She asked and stare at him."let's have a drink together." He saud as yn finally got to know what he was talking about."drink ?." Yn whisper with a awkward smile as taehyung nod his head excitedly.

Yn was continuously glaring at taehyung who was laughing his ass off when he get to know that she never in her life drink alcohol

Yn was continuously glaring at taehyung who was laughing his ass off when he get to know that she never in her life drink alcohol."yah stop laughing will you ? It's not funny." Yn yelled angrily yet he found it cute he clear his throat and sat straight biting his lips to control his laugh.

"Okay i am not laughing." He said and again started to laugh making yn to scoff at him as she crossed her arms around her chest looking him with a angry pout."okay i never drink okay now happy." Yn yelled as immediately stopped laughing."okay i am sorry so today to will get the taste of beer so because it's your first time so you can drink soju." Taehyung said and ordered soju and fried chicken for them."so why you never drank ?." Taehyung asked out of curiosity.