18.𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖭𝖾𝗐𝗌

♪𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆♪

"Thank you very much for inviting us for dinnre mr

"Thank you very much for inviting us for dinnre mr.kim." Mr.lee said as he bowed to him."its nothing mr.lee please take a sit." Mr.kim said as everyone sat down on the table. Seo-jun looked around to find taehyung but he was not there. Yn also stare around to find taehyung but not seeing him anywhere she pout sadly.

"How are seo-jun dear ?." Ms.kim asked with a warm smile as she stare at seo-jun."oh yeah i am okay ms.kim just a little tired you know because of work." Seo-jun said with a proud smile making ms.kim to smile awkwardly as her gaze fall down on yn who was silently staring down playing with her finger. Her lips curved into a smile she was looking very innocent and beautiful.

"And you yn dear ?." Ms.kim asked her making yn to look up at her."i-i a-am g-good ms.kim a-and y-you ?." Yn asked while shuttering her nervousness was growing."i am also good don't feel nervous around us dear." Ms.kim said as she smile making yn to smile softly.

"So where is taehyung mr.kim ?." Ms.lee asked."he is on the way." Mr.kim said and sip his wine while thinking about something soon they all heard shoes clicking sound grabbing there attention. Yn turn her head back and her lips curved into a sweet happy smile seeing taehyung who smiled back at her secretly winking at her.

"Oh here is my son." Ms.kim said as she patted the chair beside her gesturing him to sit beside her. Taehyung again put his cold face and sat beside his mom infront if yn."hello taehyung nice to meet you again." Seo-jun said with an seductively smile as she sip her wine trying to flirt with him which will never gonna affect him. Getting ignored by him seo-jun clench her jaw.

Yn slowly look up towards taehyung secretly taking care that she shouldn't be catch and saw him already staring at her deeply his eyes filled with lust, love and affection for her his dark gaze was piercing through her soul. At this moment seeing her in that beautiful dress he just want to kiss and feel her against him not leaving her ever. Suddenly a message popped in yn phone making her to flinch lightly she on her phone and saw messages from taehyung. She look up at taehyung and saw him saying to check the message through his eyes.

Taehyung - My love look so fucking beautiful want me to make love to you right now.

Yn eyes widened as her heartbeat started to beat loudly reading his messages, she look up at him shockly as he just smirk seeing her blushy red cheeks. Yn slowly look down and started typing something in her phone.

Y/n - You look very charming.

Yn send the message and saw him reading the message with a wide smile as he stare at her and wink making her cheeks and ears to become more redder due to shyness. Soon another message popped into her phone she again on her phone and opened taehyung messages.

Taehyung - Meet at the guest room now my love.

Yn looked up at him as he nod his head, yn look over her family and saw them busy in talking so she thought to excuse herself."excuse me." Yn said and walked away from there after a few minutes of later her going taehyung phone suddenly started to ring so he also excused himself and walked away and no one were suspicious about it too.

" Yn said and walked away from there after a few minutes of later her going taehyung phone suddenly started to ring so he also excused himself and walked away and no one were suspicious about it too

Yn enter the guest room and sat down on the fluffy bed, waiting for taehyung to come her heart was beating loudly and nervousness was all over her face. Until the door open and taehyung enter while breathing heavily. Yn stood and before she could say anything taehyung hungrily smashed his lips on her devouring her harshly and passionately tasting every inch of her mouth. He was dying to kiss her and feel her the moment he saw her looking so much beautiful in the dress just like a doll.

Taehyung wrapped his veiny strong arms around her waist tightly as yn wrapped her arms around his neck caressing his dark locks. He entered his warm tongue inside her mouth devouring it tasting her with full of love making her breathless. Yn tap his shoulder but taehyung didn't stopped and kissed her more deeply not satisfied yet. Yn started to push him lightly but taehyung just hold her both hands and pinned it on the wall.

"Mhm." Yn try to talk but nothing works as he was busy devouring her until he realized that she was out of breath so he pulled after leaving a hard smooch on her swollen red lips."sorry love." Taehyung said caressing her lips but yn just smile warmly at him."it's okay we should go everyone must be waiting." Yn said as taehyung nod his head so yn head out first and after that taehyung also head out.

"Oh here you are taehyung sit me and mr.lee have something important to say everyone." Mr.kim said grabbing everyone attention."what it is honey ?." Asked ms.kim confusedly as taehyung was also confused that what was the important thing he wanted to talk about.

"Taehyung and seo-jun is going to get married to each other." Mr.kim said making everyone eyes widened. While yn was all broken tear started to form in her eyes she couldn't able to believe what mr.kim just said.

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑