31.𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Taehyung was standing there waiting for his bride

Taehyung was standing there waiting for his bride. His love to come. It was there marriage. The day for which they both were waiting there whole life and the moment was
finally here. Taehyung was wearing a white suit nervousness was clear on his face. He was desperately waiting for yn to come. Looking so much beautiful in that wedding dress.

Soon his ears got filled with slow music indicating the bride is here. Taehyung look at front and he felt his breath stop. His heart started to beat loudly and sweat started to form on his forehead seeing the most beautiful girl in front of him in the beautiful wedding dress.

 His heart started to beat loudly and sweat started to form on his forehead seeing the most beautiful girl in front of him in the beautiful wedding dress

Y

n was shyly looking down with blush on her cheeks. She was also very nervous. It was day when she will completely going to belongs to taehyung her husband. Her heart was beating as taehyung heart was beating for her. She was looking like a pure angel came from heaven just for him to have. Her perfect collarbone. Her curves perfectly fitted the dress. Her long beautiful hair tied into a beautiful bun with flowers decorated into her hair making her more beautiful and breathtaking.

"So fucking beautiful you are looking my love." Taehyung whisper and held her hand making her to stand infront of him. Yn smile shyly."Thank you." Yn said and breath out."start." Taehyung said to the priest as the priest nod and started the vow.

"Do you kim taehyung take lee yn as your lawful wife till the end." Taehyung stare at yn and smile."I do i will cherish lee yn till my dead." Yn smile as tear form in her eyes hearing him."Do you lee yn take kim taehyung as your lawful husband till the end ?." Yn smile."I do i do take kim taehyung as my lawful husband and i promise to always keep him happy no matter what." Taehyung smile as they both shared a passionate kiss with full of love.

"I love you." Taehyung whisper after breaking the kiss."I love you more." Yn whisper with full of love.

Yn was standing in front of the mirror while caressing the ring of her marriage with a beautiful smile on her lips

Yn was standing in front of the mirror while caressing the ring of her marriage with a beautiful smile on her lips. Finally they both got married to each other after so long waiting. Yn peck the ring and smile. She was so lost in her deep thoughts that she didn't even realize taehyung standing behind her staring at her deeply with his eyes filled with love, desire and lust. She was looking like a heaven for him just for him to have.

Yn lifted her gaze up to the mirror and her breath hitched and heart beat increased seeing taehyung behind her. Her doe eyes trail down toward his chest which was bare his 4 shirt button were open revealing his honey like skin. Her cheeks heated up immediately. Taehyung chuckle deeply and sneak his both arms around her waist from back pulling her closer making her to gasp feeling his bare chest on her back. He rested his chin on her shoulder sniffing her intoxicating fragrance deeply into his lungs.

"Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you are looking right now ? Hmmm ?." Taehyung asked deeply snuggling his face in the crook of her neck making her breathless. And taehyung love the reaction of her."So much beautiful and delicious that i want to make you mine again and again to broke this innocence of yours...but sadly i can never broke this innocence of yours." He whisper deeply leaving a wet kiss on her neck making her to whimper.

"The more i ruin you the more you become more and more innocent." He said and placed another kiss under her ear making her to closer her eyes feeling his kisses."i love you so much love." He said."I love you too tae." Yn said back and open her eyes slowly staring at him from the mirror. Taehyung smile and started to take out pin from her hair slowly and gently while leaving wet kisses on her bare shoulder."Ahh tae." Yn moan when he bite her shoulder. Soon her hair freely fall down till her waist taehyung slid her hair on side and placed his lips on her dress zip.

He took the zip lock in between his teeth and started to slid it down with his teeth until it was over. Yn grab the dress not letting it fall down. It was obvious she was shy very shy even they both did it. Taehyung chuckle softly and made her to face him. Her face was all red due to shyness making her look more cute. Taehyung peck her forehead then her nose, then both of her cheeks and lastly her plumpy luscious lips. He started to kiss her softly and passionately like he was dying to kiss them. He slowing took yn both hand in his and intertwined them with his tightly as yn dress finally came in contact with the floor. Now she was only in her undergarments.

Soon the kiss turn into a rough and sloppy one. Taehyung entered his tongue inside her mouth sucking her tongue professionally and devouring her mouth with his warm tongue making her breathless. He took her both hand in his one and tied them with his tie making her to gasp inside his mouth but he didn't stop kissing her. Yn started to get out of breath so she turn her face in right side making taehyung to stop kissing her. He placed his lips on her neck and started to leave marks there making her to moan."Ah tae ah." Taehyung growled in needier and pick her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed before he hover over her small frame.

He grab her jaw and again kissed her hungrily eating her mouth out with his teeth and mouth. Her toe curled up in pleasure he was giving her right now."So beautiful and all mine you are my love." Taehyung whisper after pulling out of the kiss with a string of saliva attached to both of their lips."I love you tae." Yn said."I love you more and more my love my queen." Taehyung moan his hand went towards her bra strap as he removed it making her soft round blossom visible to his eyes."you belongs to me only me my love." Taehyung said and again kiss her while massaging her breast with his hand. He moan inside her mouth in extreme pleasure.

He untie her hand and pull the blanket on both of themselves. Intertwining her hand with his he pinned it beside her head."You belongs to me only only me and no one can do us apart my love not even you can." He whisper.

The whole night was another memorable night for both of them.

𝖠 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸 𝖡𝖸 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖡𝖤𝖠𝖱