This is in third person now🤩👍

Bakugou paced to the bathroom in a panic, but Deku knew better than to go after him. Bakugou needed space, and thanks to his explosive quirk and temper, he let it be known. Mina looked at Deku in horror.
"Goodness please excuse her I'm sorry." She looked absolutely ashamed of her daughters question.

"No it's quite alright." I looked over and saw Todoroki staring at the coffee pot.
"Hey Mina, can I have some help?" Todoroki smiled embarrassed and desperate. Mina got up and walked over to the coffee machine to pour the hot coffee.

Todoroki never really handled his trauma, just pushed it to the side. After Izuku was given his coffee and a few minutes of conversation he started to worry about Bakugou. He excused himself and went to the bathroom.

"Kacchan, you in here?" He spotted him sitting in the corner, his head between his knees. Izuku took a few steps closer and realized he was shaking. He kneeled down and lightly tapped on his shoulder. Bakugou looked up, shocked with tears in his eyes.

His wiped his eyes on his sleeve, got up and tapped his earring aid. He had turned it back on, he just needed some silence. Izuku looked up at him and cupped his face with his hands.
"Kacchan, it's okay." Bakugou turned his head away.
"No it's not, Izuku. I ruined your life, like the brat said. I'll never be able to forgiv-" His sentence was cut short with a kiss.

Izuku got on his tippy toes and kissed Bakugou softly. His lips were salty from his tears, but they were soft and vulnerable. Bakugou broke the kiss and stared down at him.
"Why do you forgive me? I was horrible to you." Izuku flashed his sweet smile and spoke even sweeter.
"Because you've beat yourself up enough without me on top of it. Also, because I've loved you since we were kids, I could never hate you." He looked up at Bakugou, his big, green eyes looking into his.

Bakugou pulled Izuku in and kissed him with such passion it made the sweet green boy weak in the knees. He parted his lips, gently biting Bakugou's for consent to go further. Bakugou pulled him closer, and they got a little more physical. Izuku was about to slowly unbutton his shirt until-

"Hey guys I know it's a mens restroom but I'm concerned-" Mina was absolutely traumatized. "TODOROKI I KNEW IT, YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS!!" She ran out the door.