AH's Jurrasic Park: Level 40 Utahraptor Inspired Song: Miss America

AH's Level 40 Utahraptor (Yes, AH is getting another song, I've been focusing on her more lately)

Meaning: AH's Utahraptor doesn't have an actual name but has been nicknamed Miss America since of her colors and her neck, She is married to AH's Level 40 Guanlong and they have 5 children as of current, 2 Level 30 Utahraptors, 1 Level 20 Utahrapt...

Meaning: AH's Utahraptor doesn't have an actual name but has been nicknamed Miss America since of her colors and her neck, She is married to AH's Level 40 Guanlong and they have 5 children as of current, 2 Level 30 Utahraptors, 1 Level 20 Utahrapter, 1 Level 30 Guanlong, and 1 Level 10 Guanlong. Miss America is who AH chose to lead whenever she's away so in some sense, she's like a ruler, AH bows to her, she bows to AH. AH HATES disappointing Miss America (P.S: She AIN'T AH's strongest dinosaur, her strongest one is her Level 20 Labyrinthosaurus and her strongest Carnivore is her Level 20 Ophiacodon, though Miss America is her smartest and most skilled one so yea) and though Miss America is the ruler she still bows to AH since AH raised her from an egg. AH knows her worth when she's with her. She gets defeated in battle when AH isn't around, AH trusts her Utahraptor the most and so does her Utahraptor. Going back to the battle, AH doesn't make it back in time and she dies, leaving AH devasted and she blames herself, AH, forced to bring Miss America back to life, stronger in hopes she doesn't die again (P.S.S: There's a fun little reference to how America in a country so props if you find it without having to look twice, idk for sure but some people MAY overlook it, NO offence if you do!) (P.S.S.S: This is first finished song! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!)

ENJOY!

Ohhh... Miss America... Ahhhhh... Miss America... Oh, I know my worth... when I’m with... Miss America...

I bow down in hopes I’ll be gifted with a country to myself but ever do I remember how much she gave to me... And though I shall remember where I stand in her reign, I know she’ll bow to me too...

I know where I belong, I know where I’m meant to be... When I with... Miss America... Ohhh... Miss America... The one I chose... May she reign with great glory as we all bow down as she bows down... To me...

And may I NEVER try and disappoint her, if I do may I behead myself, though it won’t be permanent, I shall NEVER forget who rules this land and I’m sorry if I act out of place...

This is the stand, a battle of blood... No... There is no misery when she’s around... Shall I remember to bow down to the one that trusted me most... Even when others DIDN’T... I’m sorry I wasn’t there for her first fight... For her last order... And I’m sorry I wasn’t there to heal her... Till it was too late...

I know where I belong, I know where I’m meant to be... When I with... Miss America... Ohhh... Miss America... The one I chose... May she reign with great glory as we all bow down as she bows down... To me...

Miss... Miss... Miss...! Miss America...! MISS AMERICA!!!! 

I’m SO SORRY!!!! I failed you! Oh, Miss America!!

Oh... Miss America... Miss America...

I know where I belong, I know where I’m meant to be... When I with... Miss America... Ohhh... Miss America... The one I chose... May she reign with great glory as we all bow down as she bows down... To me...

Ohhh... Miss America... Ahhhhh... Miss America... Oh, I know my worth... when I’m with... Miss America...