FNAF 3 Song: Ultimate Fright

Meaning: I felt FNAF 3 DIDN'T get the love it deserved, it's one of my fav FNAF games so I wrote a song for it kinda also based off the FNAF Book 8: Gumdrop Angel: Story 3: What We Found since I read it and now I'm on FNAF Book 7: The Cliffs: He Told me Everything I was reading the books out of order from 8-5 cuz those are the books I have, my fav FNAF book is Fetch but I DON'T have it yet, oof, lets get on with this song (This song is either completed or almost completed)

Welcome to the ultimate fright, I see your new aveil, Welcome to your ultimate fright, it seems you're a little late, DON'T worry though, it'll be fine...!

I am the only one you should be scared of for I am the only one who can HUNT. YOU. DOWN! Hahaha, kidding, DON'T you take a joke, what's that? You DON'T want to work here anymore? Well I'm sorry but you've already signed a Five Night Contract!

Phantoms, ghosts of the past, they've come to haunt you tonight, now it's time for you to run from me, from them, from us, from yourself!

Welcome to the ultimate fright, home beyond the veil, you won't know what hit you, get ready, I'm ready... Welcome to your ultimate fright, you're a bit late for the show, DON'T wanna miss what goes on in the Ultimate Fright!

I swear I've seen you before, who are you, DOESN'T matter! It's time to face death till you CAN'T be killed NO MORE!!

Well then, I'm sorry, I DIDN'T mean to scare you, but it's just WAY too fun when you scream, like a child trapped in misery, how's that vent working for you? Keep trying, Keep running, But you can NEVER hide from MEEEEE!!!

This is the ultimate fright! You CAN'T escape from me! Run ALL you like, you're confined to your seat, now sit back, and watch this place go down in flames as you revisit, the ultimate fright! Ahahahahahah!