Boooo bitch

A few days passed, and the license exam just popped up out of nowhere. Despite Aizawa telling Nezu to "NOT LET THOSE KIDS OUT!" Nezu could not give two damn shits, plus watching humans suffer was fun for the little friend. 

Techno let in the fresh air.

"Nah bro. This ain't it." The pink-haired boy turned around and started walking back inside only to be stopped by Philza. 

"where do you think you're going, mate?" The old man smiled, well the used to be old philza. Still freaked them out on how young he looked. 

"UUUUH, going to get a glass of water- Y'know what never mind. Let's go." Techno smiled, slowly putting his thumb up. 

"Oh, that's what I thought. Let's go kids." Philza with his passive-aggressive tone smiled. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo snickered. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 blown up bus later. 

they arrived at the area of the license exam.

"Wait..." 

"NIKI!?" Wilbur called, a person with short shiny pink hair turned around. 

"!!!" the 15-year-old's face lit up. The person ran over and hugged everyone she recognize, ironically hugging Wilbur last.

"Hi everyone!!!"

"Heyyy~~~~~~" CaptainPuffy lifted their eyebrow, they had a smug expression. 

"What's up with your outfits?" Niki asked, they were all in weird uniforms. 

"Also what are you guys doing here?" 

"Well, we are taking the hero license exam thingy. I don't know. How about you?" Puffy hugged Niki. 

"ooh, I'm also taking the License exam." 

"Woooahhh Same!" Puffy patted their back of Niki. 

A bunch of kids walked over. One of them caught Niki's eye, it was a boy with red and white hair.

She narrowed her eyes, he looked very familiar. 

"Are these also people from U.A?" Niki asked, she reached her hand out. 

"Yeah, we're from U.A. High. What about it?" Bakugou snarled. Niki pulled out her staff, she hit the ground. the concrete started to crack. 

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Niki tilted her head. 

"Tch." Bakuguo turned away. 

Techno started laughing, he pointed at the kid. So did Wilbur. They still have a clear grudge. 

"HAHAHAHAHHA!!!" 

"LET'S GOOO NIKI!!!" Wilbur cheered. They took in the praise, and Puffy and Tubbo threw flowers at her amazing performance, of course, it was ruined due to Tommy throwing a whole stack of large quantities of diamonds. 

The other people saw this, and their jaws dropped. The diamonds weren't like those tiny things on engagement rings, no. These we full as diamonds, as large as your hand. 

"ALRIGHT PROBLEM CHILDREN IN THE BUILDING," Aizawa yelled after talking to some green-haired lady. 

The DSMP folks shrugged, they just left the diamonds on the ground for anyone to take. Niki followed cause why the hell not?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Techno, this is boring," Wilbur whined. Techno rolled his eyes. 

"Shut up, we are just playing dodge ball. it's pretty easy." the pink-haired blood god flicked his brother's forehead. 

"ShUt Up, We ArE jUst PlAyIng doDge BalL." Wilbur mocked Techno. 

"Can you guys shut up, we're going to be discovered at this point," Philza warned. 

"How???? We're John Cena. They can't fucking see us" Wilbur announced, effectively gaining everyone's attention. 

"BRuuuUUUH." Techno felt like his brain cells were dying every second he was with William. People started charging. 

"BRUUUUUUUUH" Techno grabbed Wilbur and Philza. And started to bolt it. With that, they saw their lost teammates after the start of the random earthquake thingy. 

Philza saw that one Izuku kid. 

"Brb." Oldman Philza turned into a cloud of feathers, heading towards Izuku. He reappeared as a human once he got to the broccoli boi. 

"HEH!?" 

"PHIL REALLY LEFT US TO ADOPT A KID. #YOU SUCK!" Wilbur yelled, his voice reached Phil but they were already at the other side of the arena. 

Wilbur took out the things they needed to tag people with, and just went on a spree. Time was slow for the two. So Wilbur and Techn took their sweet ass time to tag people. 

They were the 2nd and 3rd to finish. some dude beat them to 1st. Which they remembered, cause they were about to sabotage that guy's whole career. Mostly Wil, cause he feels petty. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/n : hey infants, I'm back. With crippling depression <3

Anyway. Sorry for the short chapter after being gone for long. 

ty for sticking around.