Optimal solution.

+++

Class 1-A looked at the back, the transfer students haven't been back in a while. Maybe they have been suspended. They did kind of destroy half a forest, though it seemed to be back to normal. 

Deku looked over his notes, they have a few days left until the Hero licensing exam will be taken place. He was worried about the transfer students who haven't been able to attend the class for a while now. Though he knew he shouldn't worry since their quirks were so strong. 

Izuku saw the door open, Aizawa walked in, and everyone sat down. 'I hope they're okay.'

+++

Techno sat there staring at the ceiling, it's been a week already and Dream still couldn't find out more information on how to get their sorry ass home. 

"Is it weird that no one else appeared, it's just... us." The pinked haired boy spoke, the group was silent since there had literally nothing to do. Plus, they're pretty sure if they even tried to break a rule Philza might decide he was done with all this bullshit and the entire dimension with them in it. 

"Yeah..." the group quietly answered, Tommy was napping so the chaos was pretty low. No new quirks for the group were developed yet since they weren't able to test them out. 

"Hey guys, look at why I have." Wilbur pulled out a file, it was labeled with very large red text saying 'Classified', but did they care? Hah, no. They were bored and had nothing better to do. 

"A... file?" Dream vaulted off the couch to stand next to Wil. 

"If Phil found out you left, you can say goodbye to your food supply. " the pink-haired boy spoke up. 

"Yeah yeah, I can just write some food for me."

"... You have a point." Techno shrugged, he stood next to Wilbur to snoop on this file. 

Several strange individuals with power that had no setbacks had begun to appear in Japan,  we have heard the news of one of them being in America. This individual was recorded to have been part of a bad crowd. The staff is discussing the fact that 'we are lucky that these god like beings ended up with us 1st'

The rest of the documents were just information about them. 

"THIS SUCKS!" Techno grabbed it out of their hands. 

"What is this? A Fanfic? Nothing about this sounds professional." the pink-haired boy smacked the folder out of there. Wilbur looked unphased by the flying sheets of paper flying at 60 miles an hour, it was extremely close to cutting open his nose. 

"I worked really hard getting those files." Wilbur sniffled.

"You probably just wrote that here." green Teletubby man shrugged, and the drug dealer-looking child glared at him. 

"No, that'd be boring. I broke in and stole it." 

"Uh huh." Dream rolled his eyes. Techno walked back to the couch and laid down. falling Asleep quickly after.

---

"Y'know Dream, if you are so bored, you'd find a way to get us back home." 

"If you guys were actually useful gods you'd already come up with someone." Dream crossed his arms, Wilbur was angry cause the files he got were turned into nothing more than scraps.

"What do you think I've been doing?"

"Sleeping around like a lazy dumbass, that's what you are doing." 

"Fuck you, Wilbur." 

"Fuck you too, Shit face."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?"

"SHIT FACE BITCH ASS UGLY ASS GREEN ASS BITCH."

Wilbur flew to the window with extreme force. The brunette got up from the ground, his forehead had blood dripping down. Dream stood at the window, he had a triumph expression.. 

U.A heard this sudden sound, property damage is about to be at an all-time high. 

"HEY HEY! WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE OUT HERE!" Wilbur looked up at the dorm, Dream looked pissed but, Wilbur did not give two damn shits if the Celery stick was angry, if Phil woke up-

"Oh,  YOU CHICKENING OUT?"

A vein popped on Wilbur's face. He opened his hand, a Quil appeared, and the writing utensil grew to the point of being a spear. 'I'm going to beat this bitch.

Wilbur threw the quill at Dream, and one of the puppet's hands blocked the object. The staff's momentum didn't stop though, it'd take more than just a few 18 block tall hands to stop the staff. 

"HAH IMAGINE NAMING SOMETHING THE STAFF OF FATE!" Dream yelled, that was in fact, the name of the quill. 

"SHUT UP! WHO NAMES THEIR HANDS STRINGS OF FATE!? DUMBASS COPYING ME!!" 

"FUCK YOU!" the hands deflected the Staff back as Wilbur, along with one of his two puppet hands. Wilbur snapped his hand, the book appeared, though it looked different. Dream fired an attack, Wilbur followed soon. 

Chunks of the ground flew up only to stop mid-air. 

"Can you two stop? Geez." Techno had stopped the objects and dispelled them. The flying chunks of the ground went down, it was like a puzzle. Everything satisfyingly when to where to belong.

"Wow, Techno trying to stop a fight?" Wilbur moved his hand, the quill moved back. 

"I heard Phil move, so best not do this outside of the dorms." Techno was all for the fight, it would be so entertaining BUT, it wouldn't be entertaining to be kicked out of this free source of food and housing. The moment they heard Phil, the two put away their weapons. 

"Pft." Techno found that amusing. They saw a crow staring down at them, a singular one.

It looked so threatening. Techno aimed his crossbow without anyone noticed, and shot it with not hesitation. 

"Snitch." 

Techno waved his crossbow away. The bird appeared on the pillar once again, this time they were reset before the fight happened.

"Let's go back in"

+++

The teachers ran towards the dorms, leaving their classes to their class rep to manage. 

Thankfully, when they arrived, everything was intact.

The teachers fell down in a tired mess, probably because it was a lot of work to deal with. 

"You are supposed to stay in your dorms." Aizawa glared.

"We're going back right now." Techno jumped up to the window Wilbur was thrown out off. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

yuh, I live

anyway, this chapter may not be the best but, my mind has been on specific fanfic for a bit now. Actually two fics I've been thinking about.

I got to admit, I left the mcyt community, like a lot of people. I've moved to the Genshin community but, I want to finish this story. I doudt the chapters will come faster. 

Thank you for sticking around.

-Author

Fanfics in progress (other than this ) : 6