Ranboo and Tubbo have appeared.

Aizawa looked at the crows, they were dancing to non-existent music. There on the table is the two new students he has to take care of because Nezu found them 'interesting. The boy with a bucket hat seemed to be orchestrating the crows. 

The child looked so tired of this shit. Techno noticed that someone entered the living room, he stared at them. Techno mouth the words 'save us'. 

The crows stopped, they all faced the direction where Aizawa was. The Crow's beady eyes shined, he used his quirk, to his surprise those crows were not the child's quirk since they did not disappear. When that didn't work. He swiftly left the dorm house and closed the door.

"GO TO THE CLASSROOM LABLED 1-A! GOOD LUCK!" The man yelled, rather not to deal with whatever the hell those crows were. 

The crows cawed in response, Aizawa just left faster. Techno slammed his head on the table, and also Philza. 

"CHAT LEAVE!" Techno screamed the crow's attention went back to the two. 

"I'm banning all of you." Phil threatened, they screeched and scattered. 'SCATTER!' they repeated as they left the sights of the two. 

Phil and Techno were woken up by the crows 1 hour ago, asking for the purge, they asked for this so-called purge 10 times already. 

"That was all it took. WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT EARLIER PHILZA!?" Techno screamed, his voice going higher in volume and tone. 

"I didn't think it would work!!!!" Philza yelled getting up, he stretched his wings. Techno got up.

"Anyway let's do what that guy told us to do. They gave us a get out of jail card to attend 'U.A. high' -"Techno paused, realizing he just agreed to go to school. 

"... is it too late to go to prison instead?" Techno asked Phil, Phil didn't know what the fuck was happening and so he shrugged. 

"Let's figure shit out on the way to the '1-A' thing." Phil spoke, Techno internally cried. The pink-haired boy opened the door and on the door were uniforms. They were green, grey coats, and dark green pants, it just looked like a uniform. 

"..." Techno lifted it. He stared at Phil.

"Is it too late?" the pink-haired man asked. 

"Just wear it Techno." the boy with bucket hat stated. Techno lazily walked to his room, and put on the uniform, as he stepped out of his room, the portal that brought them there appeared. Ranboo and Tubbo were puked out by the portal, the two falling on the blade. WHY?!

Ranboo looked down to see that Technoblade looked like he was 15-16, the two made eye contact and screamed. Ranboo got up carrying Tubbo while screaming. 

"PHILLLL! TECHNO HAS TURNED INTO A TEENAGER!" Ranboo screamed instinctively calling for Philza Minecraft.  Philza came over wearing the uniform, Ranboo screamed seeing Phil who was in fact, not old. Phil cackled, the crows heard their lore boy and scattered. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Tubbo looked at Phil, he was shocked, Phil wasn't old. He looked at Techno and just shrugged. Techno's characteristic is not being old but his light pink hair. 

Alarms started to ring, shortly after the sleep-deprived man ran in only to see another child with black and white hair carrying a boy that had small rams horns while his new pink-haired student was on the ground, it seemed to have given up on getting up. 

"..." Ranboo looked over, and screamed again before a bunch of bandage-type things came to restrain him and Tubbo. Suddenly a bunch of supplies came from the portal, mostly chest filled with ore.