You're also tiny.

Class 1-A stared at the people, Ranboo and Tubbo walked forward. 

"WILBUR!" Tubbo called, the boy in the beanie took a sigh of relief, seeing that Tubbo looked normal. He turned his head once again, seeing Phil. 

HE DOESN'T LOOK OLD. 

Wilbur screamed, pointing at Phil. Aizawa acted quickly and restrained the new problem child that Nezu would allow in the school. 

"Wait! Wilbur is extremely dangerous." Phil spoke, Aizawa raised his eyebrow.

Wilbur screamed in terror; PHILZA MINECRAFT WAS SPEAKING IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!

Phil signaled to shut up and to play along. Sadly, Wilbur didn't get it and just kept trying to break out of the restraints. Techno cut the restraint scarf with his netherite sword. Techno threw the tiny Wilbur to Philza.

"Sleep-deprived man, we'll escort our friend to the office." Techno stated, Deku was still being dragged around like some stuffed animal.

"No-" before he could finish he felt sudden fear run down his spine. Everyone around felt this sudden sense of danger. Bakugou, Midoryia, Todoroki, Momo, and Kirishima remembered this feeling, yet it felt much more terrifying.

"Techno." Phil called, Techno turned around, the aura around him remained. 

"Yeah? This man just stopped talking." Techno was about to poke Aizawa before he instinctively backed off. Philza was confused, he thought the voices were telling him to kill them. Wilbur flicked Techno's arm. The fear-inducing aura around him lightened down, though it was still lingering. 

"Ayyy, Wilbur, hand me your game screen." Techno spoke in English, Wilbur followed what his 'older' brother asked him to do. Techno did the thing so Wilbur could communicate to these randoms. 

"Holy sh-" Phil covered the boy's mouth before he could swear, Oh this is a fucking nightmare. the boy in the bucket hat screamed internally, realizing that he needed to shut the two up most of the time. 

"Don't." the tired boy in the bucket hat spoke.

"Anyway... Anime hair man, can we escort him to the office." Techno continued with the topic, Aizawa only nodded, moving out of the way problem children, Tubbo and Ranboo just stared as the green-haired boy get dragged along.

---

"Techno was weirdly more ominous than usual." Tubbo crossed his armed, watching as 4 left their sights. Ranboo nodded.

"I wonder why that green haired boy was being dragged by 'the blade.'" the boy with little ram horns spoke out loud. Ranboo just kept nodding. The duo got stares from class 1-A. Ranboo fixed his sunglasses, hiding his eyes. 

Tubbo glared at the class, not liking how they stare at them. 

"Let's just fit in for now, we clearly aren't in the dream smp, so there isn't a reason to be hostile towards them." Ranboo reasoned, smiling. His platonic husband crossed his arms, he agreed; that doesn't mean he liked the reason.

Ranboo heard his name called, his elf-like ears perked up, searching for the sound. He made eye contact with Todoroki. 

"Oh Hello!" Ranboo waved, he was clearly friendly, though the class thought otherwise. 

"Has anyone told you you looked like a candy cane?" Tubbo asked, the red and white-haired boy was a bit surprised by this remark, now he was contemplating if he did look like a candy cane. 

The other one slightly nudged Tubbo. 

"Look what you did, now he is having a extensial crisis." the black and white-haired boy scolded.