Portal sucks

+++1 day later+

The Dream SMP group isn't allowed in the cafeteria anymore, all have to return to their dorms to eat. They were fine about it because... they didn't like the people from this world, they would just give them judging stares and it was strange to say the least. 

"Technoooooo I'm boredddd. And I don't have my guitarr." Wil complained, he was lying upside down on the couch, he just finished his lunch.

"What do you want me to do? Suddenly open a portal and something entertaining will appear?" Wil's twin asked as he said that a portal opened.

"What the heck-" Technoblade was cut off as Tommyinnit and Puffy was thrown out the portal, they were thrown at the wall, taking the poor unsuspecting Techno with them. Thankfully, not really, Techno was there to soften their impact.

"PFT HAHAHA" Wilbur laughed at Techno as the boy was just in the wall. Tommy looked around and went into a state of complete shock.

"What the fuck?" the boy quietly asked himself as he saw Wilbur was like, 15 or 16.

"What the hell?" Puffy asked, she was dizzy, the portal was not a pleasant journey. Techno was just gone, he was just not there anymore, he is mentally picking flowers on a baseball field at the moment.

"Wilbaah?" Tommy called looking around, everything looked so clean and modern and... there is a different language.

"Heeeeyyy Tommy." Wilbur headed over, leaning on the now standing Tommy. "What?" Tommy asked, he could hear his name but he wasn't quite sure what else he said. Phil walked out, and Tommy screamed.

"AAAAH!" The angry child screamed, PHILZA MINECRAFT WASN'T OLD! HIS SONG IS RUINED!

"aww, hi mate." Phil smiled heading over to Tommy. The blue-eyed angry blonde calmed down a bit as Philza spoke in something he understood, English. The alarms sounded off, it was stopped immediately as Nezu knew it was a new arrival.

"TOMMY!" Ranboo and Tubbo yelled as they saw their friend they headed over, Tubbo hugged him as Ranboo just waved. No one batted an eye towards Techno. The only person who was trying to help was Captain Puffy.

"Tommy." Techno got up from the wall, dusting off the ruble on his shoulders, Tommy froze and gave a sheepish smile as he turned around.

"Heeey.. the bladdeee." Tommy backed off, using Wil as a shield. Techno weaved around Wilbur and grabbed Tommy at the back of his collar.

"This is self-defense." Techno muttered, throwing Tommy out the broken window that was just covered by tape. Phil just watched Tommy scream angrily at Techno. Techno just laughed at him with a malicious grin.

"YOU BITTTCCCH!" Tommy screamed, his voice slowly disappearing to the distance. Philza wheezed, he shortly jumped out of the window to grab the child, sadly it took 5 tries to find the right window.

"Techno you traumatized Tommy, again."Philza plopped the angry child on his feet. He was grabbing on to Philza like his life still depended on it.

"What a loser." the blade laughed at his little brother with a smirk."FUCK YOU!" Tommy yelled, flipping the younger version of Techno. This just made Techno laugh even more.

"Techno, can you like... do whatever you did to make us understand a language," Philza asked. Technoblade kept laughing, Puffy was trying to fix the broken wall. She shortly realized she felt much more energetic than usual.

"Wait..." Puffy looks around, Philza looked younger... it didn't sit right. "Open your game screen." Techno ordered Tommy, in English, since Tommy is a dumb infant child that cannot understand Japanese; though he was upset, Tommy took it out... out of SPITE, he reasoned to himself.