Ultimate move?

+++ 1 day later.+++

Tommy stood at the front of the class, along with Puffy and Wilbur. They didn't get the chance to introduce themselves before. The other four just sat there.

"Meet your other transfer students, one of them you've already met." Mr.scarf man said, not very ecstatically, perhaps he doesn't want to deal with more problem children.

"Introduce yourself." the man sat down in his seat and fell asleep quickly after.

~akward silence~

Tommy cleared his throat.

"I'm Tommyinnt but you can call me-"

"Call him Tommy, and this is Puffy." Will-I-am interrupted, he'd rather not want to listen to Tommy list down every single one of his nicknames such as —Wife haver.

"And I'm Wilbur. I think everyone knows me."

Tommy was dumbfounded, how dare HE interrupt his introduction.

"Wilbur, what the fuck man?" Tommy yelled at Wilbur.

"Shut up, C H I L D." The brown-haired boy in a beanie insulted, Tommy made an offended face.

"I AM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!" the blonde yelled, the group at the back of the class chuckled at Tommy.

"YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE SOME 11-YEAR-OLD!" The taller one notes, Aizawa waking up to the sound of bickering.

"I'M FUCKING 17!" the blonde one with a bandana around his neck screamed, Wilbur rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face.

"We're all 15 right now and you look younger compared to everyone." the two bickered, Aizawa sighed as the two just kept arguing with each other. The Curly white-haired transfer student just watched them argue, trying to jump in and stop the two.

"Well, at least I don't look more sleep-deprived than that hobo over there," Tommy notes, he insulted Aizawa and Wilbur. Puffy finally stopped the whole mess by grabbing the two and placing them down in separate corners. Class 1-A had to admit it was funny, their attention shifted from the two and to the person who stopped the fight.

"Hello! I am Captain Puffy!" she enthusiastically spoke waving at the group of children in front of her, she gave off a very friendly vibe along with a motherly one.

"Aren't you all a colorful bunch?" Puffy smiled staring at them, judging the group though not showing that much of a face change. They all need therapy...

Tommy is still in the corner, his head against the wall. Wilbur was doing the same thing, they were both sulking.

"I apologize for their behaviors, uh... you can call me Puffy if you want." the white-haired girl smiled, she had sheep-like ears and some type of watch in her pocket.

"Thank you for listening. Have you any questions?" Puffy asked as she headed to the back of the room to grab Tommy and Wilbur. The class nodded, Puffy plopped the two sulking boys next to her, creating a wall so they won't start fighting again.

Tommy huffed, along with Wilbur, they act very similarly.

"UH... the one with the red? Hair." Puffy pointed at Kirishima.

"Are you a captain of something?" the red-haired one asked, Puffy tilted her head.

"No. Not anymore at least." the now younger Puffy sighed.

"Next question, this time Tommy wil-"

"No I fucking won't."

"Tommy" Phil called from the back of the room.