Training.

Deku walked with the group, they were heading somewhere. Class 1-A looked out the window as they saw people were just walking outside. They saw their friends and decided to head down and call for them.

"Hey! What you guys doing?" Bakugou snarled, Wilbur glared at the kid. Most of Class 1-A exited their dorm but some are just at the doorway.

"We're going to train somewhere." Techno answered.

"You should join!" Wilbur enthusiastically offered, though it was just a plot to get back at the spikey brat. Class 1-A looked at each other.

"I'll go." Bakugou snarled, glaring at Tubbo.

Everyone decided to train a bit longer today.

"We'll go!" Class 1-A got a bit excited, late night training, they think it sounds cool.

"Shh, we need to be quiet." Techno hushed the loud teenagers. Class 1-A was in casual clothing while the group was still in their Hero costumes.

"Should we change?" Momo asked.

"Well yeah, we are training after all, let me give you the ground rules, 1st; only and I MEAN ONLY wooden tools for melee; 2nd: if get injured stop training and ask for a healing pot or a golden apple; 3rd: don't deliberately injure someone; and last of all, no one speaks of the fight club outside of the fight club. " Techno repeated what he said before, though he left out the Netherite part and added some more rules. Class 1-A nodded if they were just training they should just get some shoes and go.

"Techno, what if Philza finds out?" Wilbur asked his twin.

"He will, I mean he has tracking crows on us 24/7." The older twin sighed, it was true, Phil had assigned them crows just in case.

"He already knows what we're doing." he waved off Wilbur's concern. the taller twin sighed.

"Where are we going?" Tommy asked. They were waiting for Class 1-A to get changed, mostly the three since Puffy just brought them to their dorm to heal them.

"the gym. Where else?" Techno crossed his arms. The group of students walked out, techno had to decide who to train who.

"Everyone here?" the blade asked the group, to be honest, he would leave them behind if they take longer.

"Yes!" The group was all excited and happy.

"Okay." the pink-haired boy started running, though it was just normal for the SMP folks to run to places, the group of class 1-A was not ready to run for such a long distance. It slowly became a race.

+++

Class 1-A, the ones without the quirk to travel faster, was out of breath, some were still running towards the gym. The dream SMP folks stretched.

"That wasn't fair!" Tommy screeched, he came 6th.

1st: Ranboo

2nd: Iida

3rd: Izuku

4th: Technolade and Wilbur, he carried his brother and was just walking.

5th: Mina

6th"d: Tommy and Tubbo; Tubbo and Tommy was basically fighting the whole way there.

7th: Bakugou

8th: Ojiro

9th: Uraraka

Everyone else who didn't bother racing aka, last place.

"Tubbo sabotaged me!" Tommy complained, he wanted a re-match.

"Go race in the gym." Wilbur rolled his eyes, Techno put his brother down. They looked at the door, it was locked, it would probably set off the security system if they broke the lock with brute force.

"HMMMMM." Techno rubbed his non-existent long beard. Tommy did a genius play and just broke the wall, it didn't trigger the alarm. Class 1-A jaw dropped as the new transfer students just broke into the gym and just casually walked in.

"Oooh, it's dark" Wilbur notes, taking out a torch to find the light switch. The students that have been there for four months walked in, it was in fact, dark.

Wilbur looked around, he found a power back thingy and decided to manually turn the lights on. Tubbo headed over and did something, the lights turned on. Techno walked to the center of the gym, the group of people followed, Wilbur put the torch into his pocket.

Techno put down a table with a 3x3 square. He started to craft wooden tools and weapons quickly, they just combined them together. Class 1-A stared as Techno created weapons out of wood. He also plopped down a chest, Puffy walked over and dropped in a bunch of Golden apples in the chest. Along with some brewing stands, it looked weird to the class 1-A group.

"Alright! We're all set up." The white-haired one clapped cheerfully. Taking off her coat and pirate hat.

"Who wants to train with me?" Puffy questioned the class, of course, all of the girls wanted to train under her. Along with people that wanted to just talk with others.

"Alright, everyone else who wants to competitively train come over here." the blade spoke up, Wilbur was over there purely because he knew the blonde brat, the spikey blonde brat, would be over there.

"Alright Tubbo and Tommy, go do your racing thing and come back once your done. Person with Red and White hair, you were training with using fire and ice, continue with that. Kid that attacked my two brothers practice, start going up and down this mountain until you launch yourself over it with ease." Technoblade gave the spikey blonde the non-fun training. The kid snarled.

"I want to fight you, you extra." Bakugou got ready, though he was scared. Techno raised his eyebrow, he'd happily beat this kid up a bit. Wilbur leaned on his brother.

"Beat him up." Wilbur spoke, they knew puffy would happily heal this kid. Techno stretched, taking off his cape. The taller twin had a smug face. Some crows appeared for the fight.

+++

A crow flew towards Philza.

It squawked something, Nezu was socializing with BBH while skeppy was sitting there with an angry expression. Philza, punched the wall as his eye twitched, the wall was completely obliterated like the orphans' techno fought.

"Pardon me for a bit." the one in the bucket hat smiled, leaving the room, he quickly fixed the wall.

The young Philza Minecraft spread his wings and flew out of the building, he was just a blur as he was just flying beyond eye comprehension.

"Ooh they are so fucking grounded."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

('・ω・')? A/n

this fic has one structure

Dream SMP people are overpowered.

Anyway, thank you for 22k reads!! I thought this fic would only get like 5k reads TvT.

-Author.