Chapter Nine: I Ship It

Loke's P.O.V

I paced back and forth around the other spirits. "And you're positive that we won't have enough?"

Capricorn sighed. "For the one hundredth time. I. Am. Positive. Even if we could send one of us down there we couldn't do anything to help her."

Virgo waved one of her arms in the air. "I would be more than happy to take the Princess's punishment." She said in soft enthusiasm. Everyone sighed and shook their heads.

Aquarius grumbled as she shook her head. "Tch, the stupid kid is gonna be fine." She rolled her eyes, but even I could see the worry that clouded them.

"Well we can't just sit here on our ass's!" I shout loudly throwing my arms in the air. Aries flinched and squirmed beside me.

"Y-yea you're right." I turned to look at her, surprised she agreed with me. "Sorry!" She squeaked. Despite the situation I couldn't help but feel my heart swell. Aries had a weird way of doing that to me sometimes..

"MooOOOOoo! WE MUST SAVE MISS LUCY AND HER AMAZING BODY!" Shouted Taurus, swinging his axe around. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. We are not getting anywhere.

"M-maybe we would have enough to send little Plue down for company. H-he doesn't use too much magic." Aries' soft voice spoke from behind me. "Eep! S-sorry!" She turned around quickly.

I gently lay my hand on her shoulder. "Great idea Aries." She gave me a small smile and stared at the ground, shuffling her feet.

"Alright everyone. This is our last resort ok? We can't do much more than this so try to gather as much magic energy as you can."

"What a pathetic effort." Aquarius groaned, but she was the one who added the most magic.

Too bad Lucy can't see who much she cares. I hope Plue will make she feel better, she needs it.

Lucy's P.O.V

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, trying to focus on breathing, I clutched my chest and took deep breaths in.

I refuse to die. I will stay alive for the guild. For Natsu.

The warmth that was around me just moments ago was gone.
Natsu. Had he really come? Or was I just hallucinating again. It just felt so real. I'm sure it was real. If he was here would never leave me, I trusted Natsu with my life...he had to be here...right?

"Pun pun!" My eyes flew open at the sound. In front of me stood Plue, shivering as usual. A smile broke across my face and unexpected tears streamed from my eyes. I chuckled as lightly as I could, ignoring the pain it sent through my throat.

I closed my eyes again, thinking of my spirits. "Thank you guys." I whispered. "Thank you so much." I swear, I could practically see them all standing there, smiling at me. My friends, my family. I hope they are holding up fine. I opened my eyes again to see Plue running as fast as his shaking legs could carry him towards me, arms out. Within a second he was holding my arm tightly. It was comforting to have something familiar around. "Hi Plue."

"Pun!" I grinned again, making my dry lips crack and bleed.

"Luuuucyyyy!" A sing-songy voice echoed through the trees.

Natsu!? I tried my best to scramble up into a sitting position.

"Yo! Hey one of your spirit's is here." He grinned, bursting through a bit of shrubbery. I nodded slightly.

He was here. He was here right in front of me.

"I found water too!" He grinned happily. I swallowed hard.

Water. God, I haven't had that in a while. Suddenly Natsu scooped me up and started to carry me away.

"You're real." I whisper, I doubt he could tell how overjoyed I was. Natsu was here. Everything was going to be fine. He laughed lightly.

"Of course I am, couldn't leave you all alone out here now could I?"

Plue was sitting on my stomach as Natsu carried me bridal style back where he came from. Eventually I heard the faint trickling of water and I glanced up at Natsu, who had his signature grin across his face. I blushed at our closeness. It was surprising how much better I felt just being around him! Sure there was always pain but Natsu helped with that. Even if he didn't know it he helped a lot. Eventually a small waterfall came into sight.

I must have fallen asleep or past out or something because I opened my eyes and saw Natsu leaning over a small stream. "You're up." He grinned. "It smells clean so we should be fine." He wrapped his arms around me once again and brought me close to the edge. With trembling hands I scooped up a handful of water and brought it to my lips. My eye fluttered shut as I took a long sip of the water, feeling the cold liquid trickle down my throat. I let out a sigh and took another sip.

Natsu's P.O.V

I watched with a smile as Lucy drank from the stream. Plue sat beside her in the tall grass.

I hope everyone at the guild is safe.
The thought made me frown. That weird guy managed to take on me and Erza. I quickly turned my thoughts back to the girl in front of me, I know the guild is safe. Fairy Tail is strong. Finally Lucy sat back on her heels with a grin, she turned her head towards me. A small drop of water dripped from her chin. Without thinking I leaned forward and used my thumb to wipe it off, which ended with my hand cupping her soft cheek. I could feel her face heating up as we stared into each other's eyes. I brought my gaze down to her parted lips.

Oh Mavis.

I coughed and quickly brought my hand away, pulling up my scarf to hide my bright red face.

"T-thanks."

"Uh...no problem.

Plue's P.O.V

I ship it.

A/N

I am Plue. 😍I'm not sure if what the spirits did is actually possible...but hey this is my book! Don't judge me! If you could leave a vote or comment I would love that so much (I don't own Fairy Tail or any of the characters.)

-SailorOfTheNaluShip (Bella✌️)