"Nana?" Xander mumbled at her and Ur laughed.

"Yeah, you could call me that." She said. "Come on, you two. You should go to the living room. Ultear and Lyon are going crazy right now!" she said at Juvia and Gray.

Both of them looked at each other. Not knowing what the hell just happened. Gray shrugged his shoulders as he followed her mother. Juvia did the same, but the nerves never went down. As they went towards the living room, Lyon and Ultear are sitting on the couch. And Meredy is on the floor, palying with some of Xander's toys.

"Hi Meredy!" Juvia greeted the 10-year old kid. Her wide smile greeted Juvia. She stood up and went over them.

"I actually have a cousin!" Meredy said in a high-pitch voice. "That is sooo cool!"

"Well, there they are! Is this what you called us for?" Ultear said and stood up also to meet them. Juvia was amaze on Gray's sister as always. She looks beautiful and intimidating at the same time. But she's kind to her.

"Hi Ultear!" Juvia shyly greeted. Ultear hugged Juvia and smiled at her.

"Well, look at that! I have a very handsome nephew. Though, we're kind of confused with what's happening." Ultear said as she looked at Gray. She gave him a meaningful look.

"That's why I've called you for lunch." Gray said. He knows this will be a lot of explaining.

"Give thanks to Juvia that your son is handsome and cute." Lyon greeted Gray. Then he looked at Juvia adoringly. "Well, look who has change. My princess, you look so hot and wonderful. And with a son, you even look hotter." Then, he hugged Juvia tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "Are you really sure it was Gray's?"

Juvia laughed nervously. Gray smacked Lyon in the head.

"Damn! Idiot! Of course, Xander is mine." Gray said irritated. Like Juvia is mine. But he didn't say that out loud. He held Juvia's waist to keep her away from Lyon. Damn it! Did she just kiss Juvia?

Lyon, for once, in their college life had fallen in love with Juvia. He had chased her but unfortunately, Juvia's heart still goes to Gray. Juvia had guilt with every rejection he said to Lyon.

"Yeah, yeah. You're just one lucky bastard, brother." Lyon shook his head then he looked at Juvia again. "Why haven't I seen you when you broke up with Gray? I should at least be there for you that time. Then, we could run away."

Juvia laughed awkwardly. She knows Lyon is making a joke but that makes her uncomfortable.

"Drop it, Lyon! Your fantasies about Juvia will stay as a fantasy." Gray interrupted. Lyon just grinned at him.

Damn, bastard. He's so lucky! Lyon thought in his mind. He had been in love with Juvia since college. He really was broken when he heard the news about his little brother and Juvia having a relationship. But he only needs to accept things like that. Juvia understands him. All the rejections he was getting from her. He could see guilt in her eyes as she rejects him. He felt bad too. He's chasing the girl of his dreams who's chasing the boy of his dreams who happens to be his brother. But everything's all right with them.

"Come on, drop it! I hope lunch is ready because I'm already hungry." Ur said and she's still carrying Xander in her arms.

"Right. I'll just prepare the juice." Juvia said as she hurriedly went to the kitchen to prepare.

"Let's go ahead to the dining room. Juvia prepared lots of food." Gray said as he guides them.

"How old is my cousin, Gray?" Meredy innocently asked.