Yay

Texas was getting ready to go back home, and was overjoyed to realize that his abuelo was going to be the one driving him.

"Does that mean you're staying with us?!" Texas said in excitement.

"For a few days, yes I am," Spain said. Texas picked California up and made celebration noises. California didn't know what was happening, but she giggled in excitement anyway.

"Ok águilito, follow me," Spain said, leading Texas outside.

"What's the big thingy for?" Texas asked, pointing to the trailer attached to Spains truck. Spain smiled.

"You'll see,"

Spain drove them home, where America and Mexico were waiting at the driveway.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!!!" Texas exclaimed happily, jumping out of the car and running to his parents, giving them a biiiiig hug.

"Hi baby!!! Oh, we missed you so much!" America exclaimed. Spain handed them the baby baby, and suddenly....

"Meow," Pebbles said, climbing out of the truck bed.

"Pebbles!" Texas exclaimed.

"What are you doing here, cat?" Spain said, confused as to how Pebbles slipped under his radar. Pebbles just stared up at everyone silently.

"Is he yours?" Mexico asked.

"He's just a random cat who's always at the farm, killing pests... I don't know why he followed me here," Spain said.

"Well... if he's gonna stay, I wanna make sure he's not diseased... Mex, are you ok with taking Pebbles to Australia while me and Spain set up the stable?" America asked.

"Mhm, is Pebbles ok with being picked up?" Mexico asked.

"He usually just lets life happen to him," Spain said. Mexico picked Pebbles up and walked away. Texas was curious as to what America meant by 'stable', however he quickly realized after his favorite horsies, April and Angel, were brought out of the trailer on Spains truck.

"WaaaaaiiiiiiIIIIITTTTTT DAD MY HORSES ARE FINALLY MOVING IN?!?" Texas exclaimed with utmost excitement.

"Mhm," America said.

"I LOVE YOU," Texas exclaimed.

"Awww, love ya too Tex," America said happily.

Later that day, Texas decided to invite all of his friends and Tito over for a sleepover. He even invited Philip, which was risky, however Philipa assured America that Philip knew to play nice. Also I'm so fricken angry that I didn't think to make Philips name Philip Jr so I can call him PJ. So guess what? I'm doing that now. And I don't care.

Anyway, his friends were all over, and Texas greeted all of them. He then remembered Holly was his 'girlfriend' of sorts, and tried to remember how he saw boys greet their girlfriends in movies. He chivalrously kissed her hand.

"Howdy ma'm, you look beautiful today," Texas said.

"What's going on here?" Nekomi asked.

"He's my boyfriend," Holly said. Nekomi made a angy scoff.

"Boyfriend?! That's not something we agreed you can do!!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"But I wanted to...," Holly said.

"Yeah! You don't own her!" Texas exclaimed.

"Ok, ok... I guess Texas is an ok boy," Nekomi said, before turning to the other boys. "DONT GET ANY IDEAS," Nekomi exclaimed. The boys nodded.

Anyway pillow fight because yay :>

"BACK, FEIND!!!" PJ exclaimed, slapping Tito with a pillow

"Wait! Don't hurt him!!!" Texas exclaimed.

"It's fine Texy, it's a pillow," Tito said.

"HEY! Only I can call him Texy!!!" PJ exclaimed.

"HEY! He's HOLLYS boyfriend!! SHES the only one who can call him that!!!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"Oh, I don't mind that much, you can call him Texy," Holly said.

"HOLLY AND TEXY SITTIN IN A TREE-," Bruno started teasing loudly, before Tito smacked him with a pillow. The kids laughed and played some more, until they decided they were tired.

"Sleep time kids," America said, walking in and making sure all the kids were situated.

"Mmmm but...," Texas said nervously.

"Do you want me to get Osito for you?" America asked. Texas wanted to say yes, but also didn't want to look cowardly in front of his friends.

"No... I'm fine," Texas said. The kids all went to sleep.

Except Texas, who was sitting on his bed and staring out into the darkness. He tried to remind himself that his nightmares had no power here, however he was still worried.

"Texas, are you awake?" He heard Tito ask.

"Mhm," Texas said.

"Good," Tito said. Texas smiled, remembering that it was nighttime.

"What now?" Texas asked.

"I dunno, I just wanted to make sure you were up so we can figure it out," Tito said. "Are you and Holly really dating?" Tito asked.

"Mhm," Texas said. Tito blew out a breath.

"I don't think you two love each other," Tito said.

"Well, what do you know about love?" Texas asked.

"... I don't know... but I think you don't know either," Tito said. Texas shrugged.

"Whatever... she's nice," Texas said. Tito crossed his arms.

"Yeah... I guess," Tito said.

Idk what else but more next chpt probs