DAAAAAD!

America was working away, when suddenly he got a call from his husband.

M: Hey babe, are we still meeting for lunch?

A: Sh*t! I'm so sorry I forgot! I'll be there as soon as possible

M: Oh, no worries! I'm not there yet anyway, I got stuck in traffic... How's Texas by the way? Usually PR would've called by now or something

A: He's ok... he ran away from home before Rico could even get there... Right when I thought I could trust that kid...

M: Where'd he end up?

A: The pub... I got Australia to look after him at the zoo, just to keep Texas entertained... I might have him do that more often. After all, I think Tex is starting to drive Puerto Rico nuts.

M: Yeah... wait... Texas is at the zoo...?

A: Yeah, why?

M: U-uh... check the news

America immediately put on the news, and saw it...

His son in a panda enclosure, drawing a water gun on a monkey.

"This f*CKIN KID-," America exclaimed, rushing out of his office.

A: Mex, forget lunch, I'll take you out to a nice dinner. Right now, we gotta get our kid

M: Already heading to the zoo, I'll meet you there

"Is it more annoying when you try to sneeze but can't? Or when you have hiccups?" Texas asked as he was chewing on a burger.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Australia said.

"Don't change the subject when I'm trying to ask stuff," Texas said. 

"Don't talk back," Australia exclaimed.

".... sorry," Texas said.

"It's ok, and It's more annoying to not be able to sneeze," Australia said. Suddenly, America and Mexico stormed up to them.

"TEXAS!" America exclaimed.

"Uh oh," Texas said.

"What were you thinking?! And Australia, I thought you were going to watch him!!!" America exclaimed.

"I tried! I thought I told you your child is a chaos demon!" Australia exclaimed.

"That's it... Texas, you're spending a week at your abuelos house where you will hopefully stay out of trouble!" America exclaimed.

"DAAAAD!" Texas whined.

"Nope! It's final! You've crossed the line far too many times! Do I have to remind you about the pub incident? Or when you stole my car to go to Grandpa's house? Or when you flooded the house? Or when you somehow managed to lure a thousand chickens into our bedroom?!?!" America exclaimed.

"He did that?!" Australia exclaimed.

"HE DID! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW!" Mexico exclaimed. Texas just looked down guiltily.

"Come with us... you need to start packing," America said.