Justice....?

The next day, Italy went downstairs to see Texas and Tito all snuggled up in blankets, using Cali as a teddy bear. Being the parent he is, he took a bunch of cute pictures, and then sent them to Mexico and America, and all of them awwwwww'd. He figured he should let them wake up on their own, and not make a big deal out of them looking like a couple of besties, especially since he didn't want to embarrass them into hating each other more. So, he began making breakfast, calling Philipa to initiate step two of this kidnapping plan.

I: good morning

P: Philip is still asleep, when do you want me to send him over?

I: in a bit, I'll let the boys eat breakfast first

P: ok, call me when you want me to bring him over then

I: of course

Soon, Texas and Tito woke up, and went to eat some noms.

"Sooo... how long are you kidnapping me for?" Texas asked, slightly surprised his parents haven't tried to save him yet. "...my parents are ok, right?" Texas asked, worried that maybe he got the lighter end of Tito's evil genius plan.

"They're alright, they've sent a superhero to save you," Italy said. Texas gasped excitedly.

"Yay! Sunshine!!" Texas exclaimed.

"Who's that?" Italy asked. Tito scoffed.

"Philips superhero name... it's dumb," Tito said.

"It's not! I helped him pick it!" Texas exclaimed. Tito just scoffed.

"What does the Sun even have to do with his powers?" Tito exclaimed.

"The sun gives him more power, duh," Texas said. Tito grumbled, but then realized that that meant Philip had no power at night, so nothing would stop him and Texas from being sea monsters then. He was content with this fact.

Once the boys were done eating, they went to Tito's room to play. Texas was trying to get California to stand up, but she didn't seem like she wanted to. Meanwhile, Tito was digging through his closet.

"Whatcha lookin for?" Texas asked, trying to get Cali to stop attempting to eat his finger.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Tito said. Texas shrugged and tried to get Cali to say his name. Suddenly, Tito stood over him, shoving a necklace in his face. It had a black wire chain and a sea-blue charm. He saw Tito had a similar one that was a deeper blue.

"This is how we'll know we're sea monsters. If you're wearing the necklace, it means you're in your sea monster form," Tito said.

"But I thought we just automatically did when it gets dark?" Texas asked.

"No, that's just the only time we should... sea monsters are heavily hunted, especially by superheroes like Philip, who think we're evil," Tito said.

"But... I like Philip," Texas said. Tito scoffed.

"I noticed... you can still be his friend, but he can't know we're sea monsters," Tito said. Texas nodded and put his necklace in his pocket.

Meanwhile, Philip, wearing his fancy new cape and mask his mom got for him, climbed up the fire escape ladder to Tito's bedroom window.

"Texas! I'm here to rescue you!" Philip exclaimed. Tito gasped angrily, and grabbed onto Texas, but in a nice way that didn't hurt him.

"No! Give up now, or die trying!" Tito exclaimed. Philip climbed into Tito's room and the two of them began play-fighting. At first, it seemed to be innocent enough, but Tito began getting a bit nervous by how aggressive Philip was. Texas put California safely in her baby carrier, and then tried to break up the fight. Tito got in front of Texas and shielded him, glaring at Philip.