Yay!

Texas was dead, which was bad.

He was very bored, however he respected that he was dead now.

He was hoping that someone would find him soon.

But for now, he was dead.

"Holly! Look! It's the magic tent of sand!" He heard Nekomi exclaim, as the two of them walked into the sand pit. Holly and Nekomi gasped upon seeing the dead cowboy.

"Texas!!! Are you ok???!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"I'm dead," Texas whispered.

"Oh no!! What do we do?!" Holly exclaimed.

"Magic! We need to magic him to life!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"But what spell do we use?" Holly asked.

"A kiss! That's how everyone gets woken from the dead!" Nekomi exclaimed. Texas turned away from the girls.

"I don't know if I want you to kiss me," Texas said softly.

"That's ok, a Prince needs to do it! Princes are boys," Nekomi said.

"We don't have a prince," Holly said.

"Philip can be a prince! Since he doesn't have a 'thing' yet!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"No! Hurry!! He's gonna be a criminal soon if you don't get to him before Tito does!" Texas exclaimed.

"Oh crap!!! C'mon Holly let's go!!! We'll be right back!!!" Nekomi exclaimed, she and Holly running away.

Meanwhile, Tito was walking towards Philip, very smugly.

"Ohhh Philip!!!" Tito exclaimed.

"STOP!" Nekomi exclaimed, grabbing Philip.

"Philip! Put this crown on!! We need you to be a prince because Texas is dead!" Holly exclaimed, handing Philip a paper crown.

"What!?! Oh no!! Take me to him!!" Philip exclaimed. The three of them ran to the sandbox, Tito and Bruno awkwardly following.

"Oh no! He is dead! Who did this?" Philip exclaimed.

"He can't tell us until you save him," Nekomi said. Philip nodded, and gave Texas a lil kiss on the cheek.

"IM ALIVE!" Texas exclaimed happily.

"Yaaay!!! I did it! Now who killed you?" Philip asked.

"Tito did! He had the frog the whole time and he just wanted to kill me!" Texas exclaimed. Everyone gasped dramatically, except for Tito, who looked pissed.

"Wait why am I gasping, I knew this-," Bruno said.

"How could you?!" Philip exclaimed, walking up to Tito and staring him down menacingly.

"Easily! I have the stick of death, AND the rock of immunity, SO YOU CANT TOUCH ME!" Tito exclaimed. Philip responded to this by punching Tito in the solar plexus.

Immediate crying and panicking.

"YOU KILLED HIM YOU KILLED HIM YOU ACTUALLY KILLED HIM OH NO WERE DEAD HIS DADS GONNA KILL US!!!" Bruno exclaimed.

"Tito it's ok I'm so sorry please don't cry I didn't mean to!!!!" Philip exclaimed, hugging Tito.

"Nekomi!!! Cast a happy spell! Do something!!" Texas exclaimed. Nekomi was waving her magic wand at Tito, but it wasn't working. Suddenly, Holly ran up to them with a bag of candy.

"My dad brought this and I thought it might help!" Holly exclaimed. Tito took a chocolate bar, and seemed to calm down.

"I'm the worst criminal ever...," Tito cried.

"No!!! Your an amazing bad guy!! You killed me!! Not a lot of people can say that!" Texas exclaimed.

"Yeah! You did a great job!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"Tito... I know we just met, and I don't know if this is too sudden... but... do you want to be my arch nemesis?" Texas asked.

"R-really? Can I?" Tito asked.

"Of course!! Id be honored to have you try and ruin my life!" Texas exclaimed. Tito smiled.

"Yes!! Of course I'll be your enemy!!" Tito exclaimed, the two of them sharing a hug.

"Hold on though... Philip! How were you able to hurt Tito while he had the invincibility rock?" Bruno asked.

"I-I... I don't know!" Philip exclaimed. Texas gasped.

"You saved my life twice now! And defeated the greatest criminal ever! YOU MUST BE A SUPERHERO!!!" Texas exclaimed.

"Really?!" Philip exclaimed excitedly.

"Yay!!!!"

Ok thas it for now lol