Yay

Texas was just chillin with the chicks, havin a hell of a time, being cute, while Spain was on a call with Britain not too far away.

B: he doesn't know I'm picking him up saturday, right?

S: nope, he doesn't know

B: Ohhhh! I'm so excited to see him!

S: Calm down, you see him all the time

B: But he's such a sweetheart!

S: Yeah, yeah... he is

B: is he being good?

S: yes, but he is just as energetic and adventurous as Mexico told me he'd be

B: I know, but he's just the cutest, and he never got himself or anyone else hurt yet!

S: I know, but It's worrying because he could...

B: well, just take good care of him! Pay close attention to him too, he slips away very easily

S: yeah, I know...

Spain looked over where Texas was, and the realized he was no longer there.

S: SH*T ILL CALL YOU BACK-

Spain quickly hung up and ran to find Texas.

Meanwhile, Texas was walking through the farm, and found Spain's garden. He happily skipped over to check things out, because fun. He saw a big scarecrow and decided he wanted to carry it with him as his friend. He tried ripping it from its post, but it was being stubborn, he held tightly onto the scarecrow and leaned back, letting it support all of his weight. He realized it wasn't quite working, and he leaned his head back to look up at the scarecrows face. He giggled, realizing his abuelo fashioned it after himself and put a scar over one of the scarecrows eyes.

"Texas! There you are!" Spain exclaimed. Texas smiled and skipped over to Spain, who picked him up and held him. "I told you, no sneaking off!" Spain exclaimed.

"But I wanted to see the rest of the farm!" Texas exclaimed happily. Spain sighed, but smiled a bit because Texas was there.

"Well, I have to work on my garden a bit, do you want to help?" Spain asked.

"Yeah!" Texas exclaimed. They spent the rest of the afternoon gardening :>

Sorry this chapter is short and nothing happens I had a plan but then decided that I didn't want to do what I was going to do just yet