Anger issues

Jack couldn't hold in his irritation. This...idiot could not be discreet.

"What is your problem?" Jack couldn't understand Jeff. Why was it that he needed to attract all that attention.

"Nothing...just wanted to have some fun." He replied selfishly.

"I've been trying to help you, to keep you on Adnos's good side..."

"So what you expect me to thank you, to show you how needy you want me to be." Jeff was furious." I didn't ask for this."

" You could at least show your gratitude by behaving yourself."His eyes dropped to Jeff's thigh." I could've left you back in the house."

Jeff flinched. Was he really that desperate? He looked Jack straight in the eye. He wanted to kill him. Yet he wanted too...

He pushed that thought to the back of his mind. He wasn't gonna give in...not yet. 

"Jeff." Jack was begging him now." I might be a murderer..."

He stepped forward. He couldn't help himself anymore.

" But I don't want to see you get fucked by anyone else."

Jeff's eyes seemed to somehow widen even more.

" You face creep..."

Jack turned towards the corpse. He walked towards it and kneeled down. For a second Jeff thought Jack was gonna try clean the pool of blood that he made.

Until he turned the corpse to his side and started cutting his skin. Jack was hungry can't blame the guy.

Jeff thought about what Jack had done for him. He could've left him there but why didn't he?

Jeff felt like he owed Jack something. It wasn't like he had anything to give. Except...

Jeff walked towards Jack. He laid a hand on his shoulder, making him jump. Jack was busy eating the victim's kidneys, so he was filled with blood. It some how turned him on.

Jeff was starting to feel for this guy. He just didn't notice that he did. And wanted too say thanks but the incident angered Jeff. Making him do all those stuff.

" I guess I owe you an apology." Jack looked at him in confusion. " I just need to pay you back."

Jack could sense what Jeff was trying to say. So he decided to tease him.

"How would you pay me back then." He smiled under his mask." My pale prince."

Jack calling him that made him flinch. It did some how make him hornier. So he went with it.

"I'll tell you but then you have to follow me. Fucking face creep."

Jack let Jeff lead him into a bedroom. His heart sang with joy. Jeff might just be starting to accept him.

Jack closed the door. He was surprised when he turned around and saw Jeff's hoodie and shirt already laying on the floor. His body was so smooth and not too muscular. Just the way he liked it. Just like the first time.

He walked towards the bed. Jeff was lowering himself until he was laying flat on his back, and Jack right above him.

Then they were stuck, unsure about what to do to each other.

" Do...do you like making out." Jeff asked Jack. He did. Before Jeff could make things more awkward Jack removed his mask and kissed him. It was a deep passionate kiss. They laid there for a few minutes before Jack asked.

" Could you take those sweat pants off for me?" Jeff obeyed. Taking his sweet time. He stopped until most of his dick was visible except the tip.

He smirked."Why don't you take your shirt off first."

Jack was a little annoyed. Jeff was such a tease, but Jack did what he was told . Making Jeff remove his sweatpants completely. Jack moved faster than he intended to and started to lick Jeff's membrane.

Jeff jumped. He didn't expect, Jack to behave like this. He liked it though. Opening his legs slowly, wanting Jack to go further than just his membrane. Somehow Jack knew what Jeff wanted and started licking his outer rim, teasing him.

Jeff moaned. He was losing control. At this point he was getting painfully horny. So Jack finally loosened his pants and aligned himself with Jacks hole, just rubbing his tip against him.

He was looking up waiting to have permission to enter. Jeff hesitated, then he nodded. Jack slid himself in slowly. Jeff gasped when Jack was but halfway in. He stopped,giving Jeff time to adjust.

Jack leaned forward, whispering sweet nothings into his ears.

" Breath my pale prince." Jack smiled. " You seem like you were wanting to do this for a while."

" Shut up..ah..Jack!" Jack started moving. His pace uneven and rough. Before he knew he lost control to.

Jeff arched his back, he was sweating his smells mixing with Jack's to create a sweet aroma that annoyed him and pleasured him at the same time.

" F-face creep....mhm~~" Jeff's moans made Jack wonder what other kinds of sounds he could get out of him. He made his trusts more accurate as too find Jeff's sweet spot.

Jeff gasped. "Right there!!" Jeff moaned with pleasure his tongue sticking out and his eyes rolling back.

"Jack!!... Don't be so damn gentle!!" Jeff shouted." I want you to break me Jack!! Thrust yourself as hard as you can. B-BREAK ME."

His pace going out of control. Jack couldn't believe he could go so fast.

Jeff came all over his chest and with a few hard trusts. Jack came too.

They stayed interlocked for a few minutes before Jack slide himself out.

Both of them were a panting mess. Fortunately, Jack still had the energy to speak.

" Your a wild one you Jeff."

Jeff smirked. He turned to face Jack.

"You underestimate me. Next time you remember what your dealing with...."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey iNky fans

There's chapter 14

Enjoy😏😏