Thankful pain

It's been a few weeks after Jeff killed his family and it was all over the news. Jeff did hear about another anonymous killer that never left evidence. Jeff was curious to who it was but didn't care much.

Jeff,however, wanted to be seen. A known killer. Funny that he liked the attention. But it was more fun to see the face of his next victim die.

It didn't take long to find him,Keith. One of three assholes that set Jeff on fire. Not that he regretted it of course. He was but stalking him to return the favour.

He followed them everywhere, risked being seen so many times. That just helped him get better at what he was doing.

He wasn't seeking revenge, he was just thanking them....in his own way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
In just a few months most of Keith's family was torn away from him. Some bodies found,some never seen again.

Until it was just Keith,and his mother.

Jeff was looking into the house, waiting for this dumbass to show a hint of weakness. Throwing his knife into the air he saw slight movement from the attic window.

He let it go,focusing on his victim,planning what he would do to Keith's mother, whilst he watched.

That's when he saw them both going upstairs.

"Awwww mommy needs to tuck him in"He laughs slipping through the window soundlessly.

He'd practiced that technic in a lot of people's houses.

He goes up the stairs and stops when all the lights are switched off. He saw not the mother but someone else. A male.

He ran up the stairs, not caring who heard him. Just as he got to the top the mother's door locked. He thought he'd deal with it later and go straight to Keith who was already standing in the doorway.

Frightened, he fled to try and hide in the closet. Jeff saw him, but smiled and played along....

"Oh no where did he go, I wonder how good at hide and seek the Cocksucker is."

He looked under the bed. He swore he could hear Keith's heart beat faster.

"Maybe he's behind the curtain."he opens it. "Or under the desk." He crouches to look under it. That's when Keith bursted out of the closet.

Jeff throws his knife at him hitting his leg. He falls screaming in pain trying to crawl towards the door when he sees Jeff coming towards him.

Jeff stops and steps on his wound. He screams in pain. Then he looks him straight in the eyes.

"You remember me. Keith. Look at me. Look at the gift you gave me. Keith I'm just here to thank you. And then the rest of your gang. Your dad,you wanna know what he said before I stabbed him to death."

Keith's eyes widened. He was breathing heavily Jeff almost felt sorry for him.

"He said it was all your fault,he didn't even try to defend his sons name. Enjoy, you piece of shit" He stabbed him, again and again. He let him bleed to death well he watched,laughing.

That's when he heard something enter the room he turned around quickly. Ready for anything. But not ready for what he saw....