A chemistry between us

"GET BACK DOWN HERE YOU COWARD!" Jeff yelled at the new guy. He didn't care how far from the ground he was, he was just happy at the thought that he could have another kill.

"Uh...sir this isn't necessary. You know I could easily throw you out the window if I choose to do so." Jack helplessly tried to shake the pale prince of, without hurting him.

"I'll rip that mask of your face! Get down you flying face creep!" Jeff tried to hurt him, stab him but fell, not without getting a cut in the face creeps leg.

He fell on his knife cutting his inner thigh. He let out a painful scream. To Jeff it was a sign of weakness but he wouldn't go down...well... completely,without a fight.

To Jack...he saw a person...that needed help.

"Are you alright." He walked towards his pale prince. But stopped when his pale prince yanked the knife out of his leg and pointed it right at him.

He seemed to have very high pain tolerance.

"What ya planning face creep. Ya gonna call the cops. There's blood on ya hands too. You'll end up in the dog box just like me." He flinched as the pain tensed.

"Pale prin...uh..sir I do not know what you speak of." He tried to go closer but Jeff only slashed at him.

That's when they heard sirens. The cops were already coming. Jeff's eyes widened even more. He was gonna end up in the dog box. But the fun can't be over,not now.

Jeff looked up at the guy. He lowered his knife. He was desperate.

"Dude, please let's have a truce."

" A truce?"

Jeff looked at the guy. How stupid and idiotic was he.

"MEANING I DON'T KILL YOU, YOU DON'T KILL ME!!"

"Alright, truce." The sirens were getting louder. They didn't have much time left.

"Face creep if I help you will you help me?"

"That was what I was trying to achieve."

"O...kay? You think you can carry me?"

As soon as Jack heard that,his mind slipped to...other thoughts.

"If that's what you ask." He finally got closer to Jeff. As he pulled him up to get him on his back he yelled. He couldn't even stand on his leg.

" STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR."

"SHIT! YOU KNOW WHAT,I DON'T CARE IF IT HURTS!JUST DO THAT FLOATY SHIT AND LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!"Jeff practically jumped and grabbed on to Jack. Hurt leg and all.

"I have a better solution." He started walking towards the closet.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! HIDING FROM THE COPS WON'T WORK!!YA STUPID FACE CREEP!!!"Jeff could only hold on and hope the stranger knew what he was doing.

"I need very dark places so I can travel. The shadows seem to like me." Jeff didn't understand what he was trying to say but hoped it worked.

Jack stepped in,closing the door behind him. He held the door handle for a few seconds and reopening the door. Jeff wanted to protest and hit the guy hopefully taking his eye out in the process.

But stopped as soon as he saw what's outside.