Present: Stinky Pete

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.)

☾𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑷 '𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑬♡
                ♧𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺♧

Chip spoke up getting the puppet's attention "Hi, Mr. Bjornson. Do you have any cheese for sale? Then the puppet laughed and said in a Italian voice "Oh, do I have cheese? Let's see, we've got the Muenster, the Gouda, the Brie." The puppet man said "Do you have any "stinky cheese?" Chip said then the man furrowed his unibrow looking upset "Are you cops? The man said in a serious tone "No! No. We just wanna buy some stinky cheese. The stinker the better." Chip said making gestures trying to make it sound convincing.

The man was holding on a cheese held on my ropes and pulled it opening a secret door from a barrel with flowers in it. "All right, come one. Get in." You three went inside going down stairs seeing abunch of junk structures and rustic wood pillars and wood floors with mice and rats eating cheese,asking for cheese and being fed cheese cages on the ceiling as-well. Then a Rat dressed like a train engineer in blue following a stinky cheese smell saying "Choo! Choo!" It said now getting out of view.

Then the puppet man started coming down stairs that went in a spiral "Hey, no more free samples, Lester. This isn't Baskin Robins." The puppet said laughing he did not have the strong Italian accent anymore though. He then went to the trio "So, you want stink cheese? I got smell lines that'll take you through the ceiling." He said gesturing to the ceiling then a rat was following the stink cheese flying up to the ceiling where the cheese was bumping into it "Ow!" It said. Then Chip cleared his throat fixing his collar.

He then jumped on a box looking at the puppet man "Through the ceiling," huh? Seems like you offer a quality product. But hey, before we get into all that, do me a favor. Take a look at this." Chip said then showing his phone with a photo of Monty "it's a friend of mine named Monterey Jack." Chip said getting cut off "Which is also the name of a cheese...Continue." The puppet said "Right. So, we think he's being held in a warehouse somewhere. If you know anything, I'm sure we could make it worth your while." Chip said.

"Like, what would you say to some complementary RV or boat insurance?" Chip said you could not hold it in you wheezed "Chip I don't think they have that.." "Your friend is right I don't know nothin'. Now, either buy some cheese or get out." The puppet said "Oh, okay. Um..." Chip said nervously trying to thinking of something. Only to be interrupted by Dale chuckling and running up to the box getting up slamming his body in the process "Well, perhaps we should, with the disrespectful tone this felted clodhopper takes, why, I never!" Dale said trying to sound British.

"What are you doing?" Chip said looking at Dale "Yeah, what are you doing we are just going to get kicked out!" You shouted whispered Dale then put his hand on your face and shoved you away gently ignoring you and Chip "I am an important business magnet. I shall have no trouble attracting other suitors for my gigantic deal because that's what magnets do. They attract business." Dale said in his very horrible British voice leaning on his cane. The puppet then grabbed the trio.