𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝑺 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚)

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝑺 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔�...

☏𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑷 '𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑬☤
☬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺♠
𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅♡

"And so٫ I just wanna thank all of you for the greatest three years of my life. "All six of the critters had jumped from their stage to a table with drinks in their hands" When I think back to where this all started٫ me finding Y/N in third grade when she went in the wrong class. And then Dale sitting all alone in the cafateria٫ so sad. "Chip said holding Dale's and Y/N shoulders.

" Well٫ I wasn't that sad." "I dont know dear brother were you?" You said they all laugh but Dale not so much " Thats funny. But never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd be here now. So٫ to you Dale and Y/N٫ my bestfriends and all to you. " Chip hugged you and Dale " And to everyone who loves a short toast. " Gadjet said Chip chuckled " Okay. Okay. To many more seasons of the Rescue Rangers. Cheers! " They all raised their plastic cups " Cheers! " The people and critters cheered.

"Over here. Get together." A lady holding a camera as the camera shutters. You all posed on a red carpet with gold silk behind them. Only to be put all smushed together by Monterey. You were very close to Chip a little to close you both smiled awkwardly at each other and you both had red faces but you both wiped it off hiding it. 'We are just good friends' Chip and you thought but still could not get it off your mind then your thoughts were cut by Monterey. "Everybody say "Cha-cha-cha-cheese!" Then you all did a big pose and we're on a poster.

A DJ toon started playing music "𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢." You were all dancing on a round platform on one of the three little pig's heads you wore a shiny long black dress weird for a chipmunk to wear but you looked badass so you got it you all danced you smiled you liked the party. Little did you know there was a black nosed chipmunk eyeing you since you got there Chip.

He was red but hid it but badly because your brother saw and he smirked "𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥. 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩," 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩."Everyone in the crowd cheered on Roger." Boy what a party!" Roger said a little bit away from them Zipper was whispering in Gadgets ear something "Oh, zipper." She said and scratched his chinbyou always never knew what their relationship was but it sure was weird but cute back to you three.