Present: Trouble

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒄

☏𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑷 '𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑬☤
                  ☬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺♠

                  (𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕)

"But now٫ we're ready to bring it back. Rescue Rangers 2.0! Starring me. Now in new and improved 3D." Said Dale to the subscribers he has on his phone. A announcer was now speaking "Ladies and gentlmen..." "Oh٫ wow. You hear that?" The announcer continued to speak "Are you ready for the star of the day?" "Well that's my cue to go. This has been chapter one of Dale's Tales. If you liked it, please don't forget to subscribe below." He said pointing a finger down. The announcer then started talking again " You know him from the Disney Afternoon. Please welcome to the stage..." A bunch of toons and people were stomping and clapping two mice doing Star Wars cosplays shaking on the ground from the vibrations of the people and toons "Gotta go, bye!"

"Baloo!" The announcer said a bear coming out of the long red fabric curtain. "Well now. Who here likes a little jazz music?" The realistic Baloo said light everywhere as the red long silk behind glimmers. He then started singing his song Dale sighed then a talking candle started to speak making Dale turn to him. "Pardon moi, Dale, but your followers, they beleive the crowd is for you?" The candle said with strong accent then Dale spoke. "Of course they do, Lumiere. And pretty soon, that crowd is gonna be for me."

On the other side a creature coughed. Ugly Sonic he was very realistic verzion of Sonic too realistic for anyones liking he had a pretty round belly and human teeth and lips with big weird human eyes with a orange jacket with shades on his head he then spoked. "Yeah, Dale! I'm going to be up on that stage too, right beside you!" Ugly Sonic said. "Yes, Ugly Sonic. That's the spirit." Dale said from across Ugly Sonic's stand. "And they'll like me for who I am, not like the internet got one look at my human teeth!"

He dramatically started gesturing to his teeth then some people came up with a picture for a autograph and Ugly Sonic continued. "And burned the place down. Okay, let's see here." He took the picture and signed it "Best wishes, Ugly Sonic." There you go, kid." He handed to to the people they laughed at him and walked away. "Oh, they're laughing at me. I know that." He said gesturing his arm to them and continued talking and pointed to himself. "You can't hurt my feelings if I'm in on the joke." A woman with orange hair and tiger features spoke up "Are you though?" "Yes!" Ugly Sonic replied back "Anyway now my luck has shifted. I've been offered a new reality TV show where I do ride-alongs with the FBI. It's called Ugly Sonic, Uglier Crimes." Ugly Sonic said Dale was baffled like how? "Really? A TV show? You?" Dale said. Ugly Sonic crossed his arms and said. "Yeah, is that so difficult to beleive."