Present: Unexpected

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒊 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕!)

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗;

                                       "𝑫𝒂𝒍𝒆..?"

✿𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬♡
☾𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺★

          "You do a couple of those a day and you're in...-" Monty interrupted your brother dragging him in shutting the door "Quick! Get in!" Monty said Dale laughed clearly not seeing you and Chip "Okay." He then stopped laughing "Oh.." Dale turned and saw you and Chip. Chip with his hands on his hips and you with your arms crossed "Dale..." Chip said in a bored tone "Chip, (Y/N). Hey." "Yep, it's us." Chip said "Cool" "Not cool actually.." you whispered  "Yeah, I called Dale for help also. I hope that's okay." Monty said you scoffed but Chip said still in a bored tone "Yeah, why wouldn't it be okay? I mean, it is, uh٫ okie-dokie artichokie." You then turned to Dale "Oh yeah totally it's okie-pokie with me too I guess..." You said whispering the last part covering it with a cough. Dale smiled slightly "Artichokie"? "Pokie"? For real?" "Yes. "Artichokie." "So, you both are not still mad about all the stuff with, you know, Double-O-Dale and Rescue Rangers getting canceled?" You were mad but got over it but it still hurt sometimes "Mad? No. I'd be pretty pathetic to care about something from that long ago." He then got his jacket from the couch arm rest putting it on "Oh. Okay. I mean, you can care a little if you want to. I mean, I care, but.." Dale said whispering the last words "So, what's been up with you?" Dale asked "Oh, you know this, that other vague things to fill the space of this conversation." Chip said then you spoke.

          "I got a cat and lost a job.." Dale's and Chip's eyes widen "You lost a job!?"Chip said then Dale said "You got a cat!?"  You and Chip glare at Dale laughed nervously and clears his throat and Chip patted your shoulder "Do you need to find another I know a place you can get one?" You laugh "No I got 2 others it's fine but thanks for the help Chip." He smiled at you you smiled back then "Woah did I miss something are you a thing, O.M.G. yes I always wanted this!" Dale said You and Chip looked at Dale both you and Chips faces 50 shades of red then not a second later. "No, no, no we are just friends!" Chip said 'Friends kinda hurts wait what am I thinking!" You thought then immediately agreed "Yea no!" You shouted "Awww.." Dale said Dale then cleared his throat

"Okay, well, you two look the same." Dale said trying to ease the awkwardness only to make it worse "Yeah. Thanks. And you look...different." Chip said "Yeah, it really kinda ruined you.." you said "That's rude Y/N I thought it looked good but. Hey, it's no secret I had the CGI surgery done and actually "Y/N" it had done wonders rejuvenating my career." Dale said dragging your name you scoffed its your brother. But you hate him. "Yeah "YOUR" career." You faked a sweet smile even though deep down you wanted to grab him by his feet and throw him outside the window. "Relax N/N plus. I'm actually starring in a play tonight." You glared daggers at him and Chip looked bored well tried to you knew that he was still upset. Then Dale tried to save himself. "But, man, I tell you the real hot ticket is Rescue Rangers. There's even some buzz about a reboot. Someone started a Facebook fan page for it and everything." You were already going to open the door to leave whispering bye to Chip and Monty and tried to leave pay attention to the word "tried" I was pulled by Monty him dragging Chip and Dale also into a hug.