Present: Back in action

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚)

♡𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑷 '𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑬☾

                  ♤𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺♧

                         " 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
                               𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈
           "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆-𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎."

          "that can solve this case. I'll call Gadget and Zipper." Dale said you and Chip getting on railing you then both looked at Dale "No, don't bother them. We're as much real detectives as the Scooby-Doo gang." Chip said before bumping into a pole at the end of the railing and then latching onto it and going down you doing the same then your brother catches up. "Exactly. That's why we have to try. That's why we have to try." "No! Are your madder than Mad Hatter!" You said "Guys, Monty called all of us looking for help and we let him down. We can't just let him rot in some overseas studio, being forced to make bad movies" "Don't say it like that!" You said to Dale he muttered a 'sorry'

           Chip swinged off the pole and Dale rolled over and fell immediately getting back up. And Chip held out his hand for you looking away and you grabbed it him helping you down then you let go of his hand and you both continued walking "If he's gonna make bad movies, he should be making them here with me." Chip stand still and took a big breath while you slapped your brothers head again "Oww why do you keep slapping me in the head Y/N what I'm saying is true." Chip then turned to him "Because you deserve it. Okay, even if we were going to help, we have no idea where to start." "Yeah we don't know where any.." you said but cut yourself off smelling the disgusting cheese you almost threw up

          "Cheese." Chip said "Yeah it's disgusting I'm going to barf." Chip then ran to the dumpster with graffiti going inside "Okay Chip that's disgusting.." you said covering your nose from the smell "Uh. Okay. Hey, listen. Buddy, if you're low on cash or something, I can buy you a nice, clean sandwich." You shoved him with your arm "He's not poor! He probably just found something." Dale rubbed his shoulder which you shoved "Oww." "Okay. Aha!" Chip said still in the dumpster holding up the stinky cheese he threw out. "Oh..a Clue!" You said now knowing why Chip scavenged through the Dumpster like a homeless person.

          "Here it is! I threw this out when me and N/N Came over earlier." Chip said now reading the label on the back 'Wait did Chip just say my Nickname okay I think being too close to this dumpster is making me hear things.' You thought inching away from the dumpster. "Bjornson's Cheese Shop. 3344, Main Street." "Um. Did you just call my sister N/N? And did you literally sniffed out a clue!?" 'Wait. What I thought it was the dumpster but he really did call me my Nickname ok Y/N it's not that big just let it play... totally' Chip then jumped out the dumpster a little pink blush on his face glaring at Dale "Look, just because I call her N/N does not mean anything it's a nickname nothing more." Chip said "Yeah whatever you say~" Dale said you slapped the back of his head.