045

Yall missed me? Yea I missed myself writing this book. I've been busy trying to get my life together yea..

 I've been busy trying to get my life together yea

Serenity louis
••

"So, I just wanted to tell you something before we go into the house." Dior tells me sitting on the steps of the house mama rented for my graduation party.

I never thought I would of even chose to apply at a nursing school. I mean Now I gotta get my jobs offers together.

"Yea?" I ask and she sighs smiling.

Her stomach been poking out but maybe its because the food she been eating. But, maybe if she is pregnant I can be an auntie. I already got two and one niece from nardo. It's not Dejah's daughter but it's like hers so I call my niecey pooh.

"I'm pregnant." She smiles and my eyes damn there pop out of my sockets.

"What? Forreal?" I ask and she nods pulling out a ultrasound from her tote bag on her shoulder. She hands it to me and I see a tiny little body in the middle.

"I don't know if its a girl or a boy, caleb been pressuring me to tell you because he need someone to complain to about me. I knew since I was four weeks. I just didn't want to tell you because of my last pregnancy." She laughs pointing at her stomach.

"Girl, It was stressful for you with that last nigga. Plus You was nineteen and in a toxic relationship, My niece or nephew in heaven looking down at you and their un-born sibling. You grown as hell, You don't got no toxic shit in your life besides my brother." I hug her as she tear up and I rub her back.

Dior had a miscarriage when she was nineteen. She was with her ex boyfriend and She had got pregnant. Dior never talk about it but the only reason she lost the baby was because he was cheating on her and was in and out of Jail. It was an overall horrible experience for her.

"My Man ain't toxic." She rolls her eyes and pats her tears off her cheek.

"My man My man." I repeat Yung Miami and I stand up.

"Shut up." She laughs standing up and I pull her into a hug

"Come on, The food gone get cold." She holds my hand and leads me into the loud house where I see Caleb and Nardo smoking and Caleb crackling.

"Bae you told her?" Caleb asks Dior loudly making everyone stop talking.

"CALEB!" She mugs him and he laughs. I walk over to Dejah who's on the phone with somebody.

"I mean my babies sleep, because they was giving you a hard time." Dejah asks into the phone and I tap her shoulder.

"Who you on the phone with?"

"Simone." She shows the contact name.

Simone was our sister on my daddy side. She was daddy's 3rd babymomma after Dejahs and Caleb's Moms. It was Simone then me.

Simone never really fucked with us because her mom moved her to Chicago. Meaning that she never got to see daddy regularly or Get to be at his funeral. She was young like me. She moved back to Jacksonville a year ago after her mama kicked her out when she graduated college.

"Hey Simone, I miss you big sis." I say into the phone and Dejah laughs as I walk off going towards Jeremiah.

"Bae, Bae!" I say walking over to him and he pulls me onto his lap.

Nardo stays quiet passing the blunt to Caleb who is kissing Diors neck.

"So, When you going back to university? Mr.D1 Athlete." I ask Jeremiah and he shrugs.

"Tomorrow Night. You know I gotta get drafted soon."

••
Dior simmons

"Wait slow down Serenity

"Wait slow down Serenity...she did what?" I ask serenity on facetime while she was in a public bathroom.

"She went on Instagram saying that I wasn't her real sister and that she hated me and that if she see me she gone fight me." She cries and I huff.

Tayla always got something to say about serenity. She don't do anything besides stack her money and go to school. I'm honestly tired of her doing this.

"Look, Fuck Tay. Don't let that shit get to you, If that hoe got something to say Wait till I drop this baby so I drop her ass."

"You don't got too. I don't want for you to be at a prison for attempted murder." She laughs wiping her tears.

"Look, Get off the phone with me and go be with Jeremiah on yall last night as a happy couple until his rookie year." I laugh and she sighs rolling her eyes.

"Bye." She smiles and hangs up and I sigh putting my phone on the side of me look over at the bedside bassist.

I had bought it when I was pregnant last time. I with Quan and he never kept an honest life. He cheated and lied. I was so stressed that I had a miscarriage and That damaged me.

"Dior, You hungry?" Caleb asks while bringing in a wingstop bag.

"Yea, Lemme wash my hands." I get up and he walks out shaking the bag.

"Nigga-" I mug him while walking over to the kitchen sink.

"Bae, you look fine." He comes over and kisses my neck which makes me smile.