036

Dejah louis
••

"Nardo." I nudge him as he sleeps next to me. It was currently 5 am and he spent the night with me. Me and him both got tired after chasing around Malaya and Jordan all day since we spent saturday together.

We were planning on going to the waterpark later.

"what?" He asks in a raspy tone turning to me. His voice makes me wet and I smile.

"I was just saying that you know that you were snoring." I laugh and smacks his lips.

"Nigga all the times I spent the night over here making yo ass moan my name you never said nun bout me snoring."

"boy, Thats different." I roll my eyes playfully and he laughs turning back over.

"Mama." Malaya runs in knocking. She usually wakes up Darren but I guess he went back to his own bed.

"Daddy!" She yells seeing Nardo which makes her light up smiling.

"Shh." I tell him and she frowns going up to nardo and climbing on his back.

"Daddy, Me wanna sleep with you and mommy." She says and he grabs her and wraps his arm around her body and she snuggles with her.

••

"Alright, Jordan do yo lifevest fit?" I ask her and she nods holding Malaya hands running away from me and Nardo. We were in the kiddo area at the waterpark.

Malcolm and Maya tagged alone. Maya said something about Brooklyn and MJ needing to get out the house and into the sun.

"So what you said about disney world, I think we can go." I tell nardo and he nods recording The girls playing in the water.

"Ok, Can you book the shit tho because I aint good at the kinda shit. Ima just give you the money later." He tells me and Jordan comes running up to me.

Jordan was like my own kid. I never disliked her or anything  Nardo had her when we was broken up so it wasnt like he cheated. I knew that she needed a mother fiqure and I was the only stable woman in her life so I stepped up.

"Okay Nardo. I gotchu." I hit his arm and he smiles showing his dimples.

"Yea boo?" I ask Jordan and she yawns

"DehDeh, Me tired." I pick her up and she lays on me.

"You wanna take a quick lil break? I think Laya and Brook fine playing by themselves for a little while." She nods and I rub her back while she sucks her thumbs.

"Jordan what I tell you bout sucking yo thumb!" Nardos tells her and she takes it out no hesitation.

"Nardo mann I need a blunt." Malcolm tells nardo and he laughs.

"Nigga didnt you get shot last time you was smoking outside?" Nardo asks and Maya laughs.

"Shut up. That was a mistake."

"Me all ready now." Jordan gets up and I smile kissing his face.

"Okay mamas." I say and put her down and she runs back over to the kids. Darren starts messing with MJ and MJ hits him making Maya get up and run over there to the kids.

"MJ." I faintly hear and nardo laugh. I see nardo laugh harder which causes me to laugh at her hitting him and Mj hits her back.

"Cant take his ass nowhere." Malcolm gets up shaking his head.

"Mann." I laugh seeing him rush over grabbing maya from embarrassing herself anymore. He picks up MJ and he Calms down.

"Look." Nardo point over to Jordan sleep on the concrete.

"What!" I run over and pick her up seeing she was sleep.

"We bout to get the kids dry. We bout to go home at this point." I tell maya and she nods picking up brooklyn.

Nardo picks up malaya and grabs Darrens hand. We all walk over to the tables.

I wake out Jordan and sit her on the table getting her dry and Putting the matching outfit she had with Malaya and Brooklyn. They pretty much messed them up from all the ice cream and candy they candy they had.

"You ready?" I ask and he nods.

"Alright bye girl." I kiss Mayas cheek and hug Malcolm.

"Bye brother." I hug him and he hugs me back.

"See you sis."

"Bye babies." I give Brooklyn and MJ both a kisses and Mj pushes my face.

"Bye." I push him and he start crying.

"Crybaby." I mumble walking back to Nardo and the kids grabbing Jordans and Malayas hands and walking to the car.

"Ima put Darren in." Nardo picks up him. And puts him in.

I pick up Malaya and puts her in the middle buckling her up and I pick up Jordan putting her in and closing the door.

"Come on." He opens my door and I get in.

I swear this big ass family is all I need. Me and and nardo not even together and we spend so much time together.