025

Yall love me right? Ok.

Dejah louis|

"Nardo, My water broke." I wake up as I feel a gush of water fall outta my vagina.

"what? You just dreaming." He says while turning over and sleeping.

I kicked him and he sat up. "You forreal?" He askes and I stare at him and he gets up.

—————
"We bout to have a baby." I twerk while flattering my hair in my mirror. It was pee so We deicied to sit around and wait to see how far apart my contractions were.

"Girl, youn even know yet." He hug me from the back and put his head on my shoulder.

"Yes I do. Just like when I was pregnant with Darren." I kiss his cheek and he laughs.

"I love you." I kiss him more and he hugs me while suckin on my neck.

This nigga right here. Ooo. He make a bitch wanna kill a hoe ova him. "I love you too." He holds my hand.

"Baby, we gone have 6 kids wit a big ass house with a yard." "I promise" He looks me in my eyes and says while I sit on the counter and he stands infront of me.

6 Kids? two is enough. Who pushin out 6 children outta this pussy? Not me. He must be fucking other bitches.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I smile and I feel my contraction hit and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You good?" He askes and I shake my head no. He starts rubbing my back which soothes me.

"We gotta go. 'My contrarians are 5 minutes apart. They been like this for a good 40 Minutes." I get up and he grabs the bag from the crib. I unplug the flatiron.

I go in the kitichen to get me some snacks for the road and I put on my crocs. Im not nervous. This aint my first pregnancy, So I know what I need and dont need. But the hospital gone be robbed. In taking everything outta there.

———-
"Bae you needa go fuckin faster." I cry in pain and rub my belly as another contraction comes.

"Bet."

He goes faster and I sit back breathing hard craving some mcdonalds. ooo. Lemme focus on This lil bad ass baby in me.

I keep crying in pain but I notice we close to the hospital. It hurts so much. Im never fuckin again.

—-
"Okay, so your 7 Inches Dilated so That means your almost good to push. How are you feeling?" The doctor asks me. Nardo feel asleep. since we been here for 12 hours.

"Im good. Just ready for this baby to get outta me." I smile as They walk out.

I throw a pillow at nardo since we the only ones here. Nobody else could be here like that because of the covid restrictions.

"Whattt." He wakes up and his sleepy voice makes me smile.

"Nothing, Im bored." I shrug and he gets up and gets next to me in the bed. I love him.

"Ok, Mamas we gone get my baby outta you. Me and my child need some bonding child." He laughs and I roll my eyes. Nigga funny huh. A comedian.

"shut the fuck up. Befo I punch the shit outt you. But I hope its a girl." I roll my eyes and he kisses my cheek.

"Yea. Okay." He mocks me and I laugh.

The doctor comes back in and looks under the cover and Waves the staff to come in.

"Ok, were ready for you to push." She pulls out the things for my legs and my choochie all out.

"Baby its gone be okay." Nardo holds me hand and kisses my forhead. He is so sexy.

"I know."

"Okay. You ready?" They ask and I nod and I push.

I start crying and squeezing nardo hand harder and he keeps kissin my lips.

"Okay 3 More pushes." She informs me and I push once me. feeling like im shiting.

"One more push." "A big one."

I push hardly and I hear cries. Nardo Looks over and Its a girl.

"We got a girl..." I laugh and cry at the same time. Im so proud of myself.

"Baby, Thank you for the 2 kids we got." Nardo kisses me and walks over to our little daughter. We Gotta name her.

"You can hold her while we stitch you up." The nurse hands me and her and I smile at her face. She looks just like her ugly ass daddy. But she the cute version.

———
NAMES?

Yall gone get another chapter.