044

Dejah louis
••

"So we catching a Uber or is we getting a rental car from here?" I ask nardo while I roll my suitcase.

We were in Atlanta again because Serenity graduation was in two days and Nardo wanted to look at houses.

"Nah, the rental car at the House. I already got that shit."

"Okay well lemme get a uber." I pull out my phone going to the uber app.

"You never told me what happened with you and Tay this morning." He says and I look up from my phone.

"Well the uber aint gone be here for another 40 minutes so I guess we got time to talk about it now."

"So basically, Tayla came over this morning and she gave me a bag of shit. And it was Malayas and Darrens things she bought them." I begin and he pops his tounge

"Why she do that?" He asks

"Because Her new nigga aint like the kids so he made her cut ties. And I feel like you was right she has been moving wrong lately and that shit is bothering me. Because its like Tay im yo family and you doing me like this. My kids aint do shit to that nigga for him to be hating them." I begin to tear up and nardo holds my face.

"Fuck her, let that shit go." He rubs my back and I stop crying.

"You right. Fuck her." I say and he laughs.

"Fuck Tay." He says and my phone dings.

"Our uber here come on." I grab his hand and he stands up rolling his suitcase and I roll mines.

"Slow down. That uber aint going no where." He yells lowly and I laugh walking out the airport doors.

••

"So this is a 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom house with a pool." The realtor unlocks the door and I look around at the Chandelier in the foyer.

"This bitch sweet as hell." Nardo says and The realtor and me laugh.

"The kitchen has everything you can ever need, The pantry has a Wine holder, perfect for your Wine collection if you have one." She leads us to the Kitchen which has Marble counter tops.

"Look at the island, Nardo this might be out of our budget..." I sit down on the barstool.

"Well, The house is 800k. So its right under your 900k Budget that you and Nardo set." The realtor chimes in and I nod.

"So that leaves 100k. I mean Lemme us think about it. We can go see the other 3 houses." He says to me and I shurg.

"Lemme so you the living room maybe that should change your mind." She walks in the living room which has Wood floors and a fire place.

It has big windows that leads to the floors and.

"This shit is big." I tell nardo and The realtor nods.

"Yes, And just wait till you see the rooms. I carefully selected the rooms for the kids. Since you said it was three of them." She follows up the big staircase and I see a hallway with doors.

"So this first one is a big space for a bedroom. I know that Nardo mentioned he wanted 6 children. So this could be nursery. Or a shared bedroom for the girls." She suggest and I walk into the closet.

"Yea its cute." I say and she laugh.

••
Dior

"Bae, you three months pregnant tell serenity." Celeb drives on the freeway. We were on the way to the graduation. My graduation was virtual because ny school couldnt get a venue.

"I know, I just want the perfect moment." I sigh and pull my seat back.

"My son got you tired?" He asks turning to me and smiling.

"Its a gjrl, and no. I'm just excited for her to walk across the stage. And then you know we gotta get some food for the house."

We had moved in a couple days ago and Serenity was happy but I just couldnt bring myself to tell her.

"Greedy ass." He mumbles and I sigh.

"Whatever. Im feeding your child." I say and he laughs Turning a corner hard.

"Baby you hittin them corners too damn fast,You needa slow this motha fucka down. I almost spilt my yack on this two-hundred dolla suit." I repeat friday.

"Nigga." He laughs pulling into a busy parking lot. I see Dejah and Nardo getting out the car.

"Bae, is my belly fat? I dont need nobody asking questions." I ask and he shrugs.

"Yo shit look kinda big. I dont know why you wore that tight ass dress." He pulls my dress and I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Because I knew I was gonna be hot. Now I look fat and They dont know." I whine and he laughs getting out the car.

He opens my door and I get out.

"You think everything is funny." I say and he grabs my hand helping me out the car.

We hold hands and walk over to dejah,nardo, and Jeremiah.

"Hey!" I say to them all and Dejah looks at my belly.

"Dior cute dress..."She whinks and I smile.

"Hey bald head." Jeremiah comes over he side hugs me making him put his arm over my belly.

"Hey." Nardo nods at me and I smile.

"Hey nardo."

"Wassup nigga." Caleb daps up nardo who laughs while they start having girl talk with Jeremiah.

"Dior.." Dejah pulls my hand away from the boys and I sigh.

I know she gone ask me if im pregnant.

"You pregnant?" She automatically asks and I smile.

"Yea, me and Caleb keeping it a secret but Im going to tell Serenity after she graduates. I cant tell you and keep her in the dark. Shes my best friend." I rub my belly.

"Yea..You needa tell her asap so she can plan you a gender reveal. You look like three months pregnant." She says and I nod.

"Yea, Three months and four days."