035

3 Years Later
Omniscient POV
••

Dejah and Nardo never got back together, Dejah moved on but she didn't feel Satisfied like she did with Nardo. Even though Nardo was in her life actively because of Malaya she and him never connected again.

"What you doing for Christmas? Maybe we should take the kids to Disney Land." Maya asks and her and she nods.

Maya was happy and married she didnt have any problems like she did with louie the shit that happened was in the past for everyone. Nobody brought up Louie and she never mentioned him.

"I mean Darren dont like disney, so Maybe we can take Brooklyn and Malaya and leave Darren with Malcolm and MJ." Dejah says back and Maya shrugs.

"You know how MJ gets with Darren they be arguing and fighting." She laughs and Dejah laughs too hearing the doorbell ring.

Dejah moved out of the house nardo bought her because she wanted a new start.

"Yea?" She swings open the door and see Nardo with malaya and She smiles seeing them together. They were inseparable.

"Malaya wanted to get her beat she left it." Nardo twist his lips and looks around. He sees maya and nods his head at her and she waves.

Maya aint fuck with nardo based on how Dejah and Nardo ended.

"Ok. You can come in she probably lost it so its gone take a minute." She lets him in and he sits on the couch and Maya gets up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." Maya says walking out the living room leaving Nardo and Dejah.

"Look I was planning on taking Malaya and Jordan to Disney world for a trip this summer and I was wondering if You and darren wanted to come."

"I mean Ima see. Me and maya was going to take the girls to Disney Land. But Yea maybe." She nods.

Jordan was Nardo's Daughter she was 2. Her mom died during labor leaving Nardo alone.

"How is Jordan, I know its been hard for you." She asks and he Twist his lips.

"She ok. She with my sister right now. Ima catch you later, Ima drop her off." Malaya runs down the hallway towards Nardo.

"Found it! lets go daddy! Bye mommy." Malaya yells running out the house with Nardo right behind her.

"Bye baby!" Dejah closes the door and Maya walks from the bathroom.

"Damn they gone already?" She asks dejah and dejah nods pouring her some wine im a glass.

••
Dejah louis
••

Malaya Daddy 👨‍👩‍👧

Outside

Alrt the door unlocked

You needa start lockin yo
damn door fool

You aint my daddy
just Malayas and Jordans.

K.

"DEJAH!" Nardo yells walking in and I roll my eyes. He gone wake up darren.

"Im back here." I yell and I hear heavy footsteps.

"My kids sleep. Ima lay Them down." He refers to Jordan and Malaya. Hes wearing Grey nike sweat pants with a white tee on.

"Ok." Me and Him been hooking up. Its never committed Just fucking and Him leaving. We both agreed that him spending the night would distract the kids.

"You ready?" He asks walking back in. And going over to the bed on my side.

"Yea." I Get up and take my shirt off and he kisses me unbuttoning my Bra.

He Pushes me down on the bed and he stars licking my Breast in circles.

"Mmm." I moan as He tugs on my biker shorts making me Pull them off. He put his hands on on my clit making me moan.

He goes down on me. Licking my clit making me moan out loudly.

"Fuck nardo right there." I moan louder as he licks my clit in circles.

He keeps eating me out until I come.

"turn around." He says and I get up and turn around arching my back.

I feel his tip at my entrance so I moan when he slides in Gripping the sheets.

"Nardo." I moan laying my head down.

"Fix yo arch." He pulls my hair making me arch again with him slamming into my harder.

I start throwing back. "Right them mama." He grabs my neck making me smile and Moan.

"Choke me." I smile and he grips harder making me choke.

He pulls out and nuts on the sheets making me turn around on my back and him putting his dick in again.

"You wet." He smiles going in and out softly making me mug. He Starts going faster choking me.

"Yesss. Daddy keep going." I put my head back.
He starts rubbing my cilt while pumping in and out of me.

He bends down over me and kisses me passionately.

He grips my neck while kissing me.

••