012

Nardo Wick

——————

"Listen, IM NOT NOBODY FUCKIN DADDY" I yell at Dejah as she throws a pillow at me from off the bed. Me and her got in a argument after she thought me and some random bitch off the block was fuckin.

"WHATEVER HORACE." Dejah gets up and grabs her stuff out our shared closet. "Dejah-" I grab her arm and she pushes me with full force.

"Nigga no, you wanna be a hoe. Ima be single then." She grabs her duffle bag and walks into the bathroom. "Dejah, I promise I aint fuck that bitch, Kam did." I sit on the bed restless. 

"You hoe ass liar, KAM GAY" She says back rolling her eyes. "Bitch, I aint mean that. The bitch was a man." I sigh and push her out my way. 

"Oh." she looks down at her feet. "OH." I mock her and slam the bedroom door. 

-----

"Dad, what happened." darren plays the game with me and I beating his ass. "Nun." I sigh and make a 3 pointer on 2k22.

"BROO that aint fair." He misses his free throw. I chuckle while we keep playing the game. 

"Bitch break up him" Maya says on facetime while dejah is cooking. "Bitch Im not. He an amazing father to darren. My uncle never was" She stirs the pasta. 

"Girl thats the past. Don't bring old shit into new environments. Matter fact you needa sage the place." She tells dejah while they keep chit chatting.

"I am, ion know how many devils this nigga then fucked in our bedroom and all over this house. Ole' nasty ass. He freak girl" She sighs and Maya bust out laughing 

"Girl" Her laughing dies down. "he is.. plus Im flexible." Dejah smirks.

-----

"Nigga what you say?" I yell and pull my gun out at some random nigga claiming I'm fuckin his girl Dejah. that bitch is clearly mines. Duh.

"You heard me. I want my son and my bitch back. Or you fuckin dead" He pulls his gun out too.  One thing bout me Im not scared to die. 

"Dejah and darren are safe with me. The nigga who takin care of em." I sigh and he pulls his trigger.  Making me pull mine.

"I told you" He smirks while more go off flying around while my gun go off to. 

"SOMEBODY CALL 911." Is all I hear.

------

Dejah Louis
——————

"grip my ass like that glock 40" I yell while twerking on Maya in the club. We been here since 12:00 and its 2:00. Drinking and planning on fuckin when I get home.

"Girll you can rap" Maya slaps my ass as I go faster on her. "I know girl, my nigga got me for real." I scream and taking a shot of henny. That shit hitting tonight. Like for real. I'm fuckin the shit out of nardo. 

"Can we go. My doctor just texted me." Maya frowns. Turning the whole mood upside down. "Okay." I walk out with me holding her hand.

"What he say?" I unlock the car getting in the passanger. "I'm pregnant." She sighs and starts the car. For one moment. I feel horrible. But glad that he is 6 feet under. But angry my bestie has to go through this. 

"are you okay?" I ask

No reply. She's not okay, I cant feel the energy. She's not okay.