Chapter Thirteen.

"You again?" The ginger lady grins at Wil's presence.
"One vodka shot." Wilbur spat, ignoring her snarky comment.
"Coming up." She replied, walking down the bar. Wilbur sat on a familiar bar stool and held his head in his hands.

"Get the fuck out of my head..." He mumbled to himself, tired of constantly thinking of Quackity.
"You alright down there?" A voice said from two stools down, with nobody sitting between them.
"I'm fine." Wil said, not lifting up his head.
The sound of shuffling was heard as the person moved to sit besides Wilbur.
"Your shot." The ginger lady said, sliding a tiny glass filled to the brim with vodka to Wil. That made his head lift and he quickly downed it in one.

"Whats your name?" The unfamiliar person said who sat by Wil.
"Another shot!" He said, ignoring the random person.
"I'm Foolish, but you can call me Fool." He grinned.
"Shut up man, I don't care." Wil spat, downing another shot after the ginger lady served him again.

"Fesity, huh? I like it." Foolish grinned, placing a hand on Wil's arm seductively.
"Listen i'm not interesting, i've already got a-.." And then he paused. He doesn't technically have a boyfriend, but he did like Quackity. He loved him. If only they were official, although its not like they would be able to tell people. Everyone else on the server would be so judgmental, especially Techno after their differences and him being really close to me.

"Hellooo? You were saying???" Fool said, which made Wil suddenly snap back into reality.
"Sorry.. uhm I've got a boyfriend so..." Wilbur said, awkwardly staring a the table.
"I didn't ask if you had a boyfriend, I asked what your name is." Foolish grinned.
"Fuck off, i'm not in the mood." Wil growls, downing another shot, and by this point he had lost count.
"Fine, you're loss." He shrugged, standing up and walking away with a sigh.

Wilbur groaned to himself. He could've gotten a good fuck then, but instead he chose to stay seated at this bar all alone and drunk out of his mind. And it was all Quackity's fault.

~|•|~

Meanwhile, Quackity was talking with his, still injured, friend Slime. He was slowly regaining his strength, and that made the two boys extremely glad.
"I still don't understand why you don't let Wil kill him." Slime groaned.
"I've already told you. It'll just cause a useless war!" Quackity stated, growing irritated quickly.
"You're lying."
"I'm not!" He snapped, pinching the bridge of his nose and standing up from Slime's bed, he stared at the injured boy.

"Leave." Slime said, avoiding his boss' gaze.
"What?"
"You're stressing me out, and stress is something i can't handle right now." Slime said truthfully, shaking his head slightly as he spoke. Quackity only sighed in response as he walked out the room, shutting and locking the door behind him.

He made his way back to his study and sat at his desk. He held his head in his hands and smacked himself on the side of his face with one of his hands.
"Wil.." He whispered, currently wishing he could get over his stubborn ways and call him, but he knew he couldn't. What if, he did call Wil, and then he got told to fuck off or something? That would be humiliating.

Ring.

Oh? Someone was calling Q? At this hour? Quackity answered the call, "Hello?" He stated into the phone.
"Big Q!" A familiarly irritating voice called out.
"What do you want, Tommy?"
"Wil isn't answering his phone and I know he's with you, so can you do me a favour and tell him to come home?" Tommy asked, his voice urgent.
"What? Wilby isn't here, I haven't seen him since last night. I would've assumed he'd be at home."

"Well he isn't here. He did come home last night, i heard him. But by the time I woke up this morning, he was gone and I haven't seen him since. It's been hours and im starting to get worried." Tommy spoke into the phone.
"Oh, I see. I don't know where he is, sorry Toms. I can help you look, I guess?" Q replied.

"Why isn't he with you? Did you two argue?" Tommy questioned, clearly overstepping boundaries but Quackity didn't except the child to care.
"Yeah we did. Although thats none of your business." Q groaned.
"Whatever. Just help me find him before he does something stupid. Come meet me at the van, now." Tommy ordered before hanging up the phone abruptly. Quackity sighed before making his way over to the van.

The duckling arrived at the burger van earlier than expected, although, truth be told he was running. He didn't waste time going to his stables for a horse, he just sprinted right there. Quackity could tell in Tommy's voice that he was seriously worried, and that worried him even more.

He banged on the metal door of the van, which made Tommy answer it almost immediately.
"Fucking finally!" The child screamed as he walked out the van and slammed the door shut behind him.
"Come on, I think I know where he is."
"You do? Where?" Quackity questioned, following Tommy down the road.
"Its this specific bar he goes to every time things get too hard. So you tell me big Q, what happened between you and my brother?" He spat, his voice cold and angry.

"I already told you, we argued.." He mumbled, walking directly behind the fast-walking teen.
"I know that idiot! About what?"
"About.. about Schlatt. Its a long story, okay?! We just didn't agree what to do about the bastard, we argued and then he stormed off!" Quackity shouted, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Well isn't the answer quite simple? Kill the dickhead!" Tommy scoffed.
"Its not that easy. Schlatt is-was, a big part of my life. Its hard for me to just let him die-"
"-Okay shut up, we're here." Tommy interrupted with a grin.

Quackity looked up at the building infront of him. It was a pretty small structure made out of wood and stone. It had two stone doors, and one of them was already wide open.
"Welcome to the Blue Bird." Tommy grins, tugging on Q's hand and dragging the boy inside.

~|•|~

wc: 1060