Chapter Three.

The sun shon into the room, waking up both the tired, worn out boys. Fuck they regretted not closing the curtains last night. But after all, they were pretty busy.

The two lovers didn't go anywhere past intense kissing. The didn't think they should as they were both pretty drunk, but they still had a perfect time with one another, even though the hangover was so fucking annoying.

Quackity climbed out of bed as Wilbur kept laying there, covering his head with a pillow. The shorter boy went into the bathroom again and the first thing he noticed was the countless amount of hickeys on his neck. They were all a dark shade of purple and decently sized. Quackity couldn't help but blush. Nevertheless, he knew he'd have to wear some sort of turtleneck or scarf so nobody would see these.

But fuck, he had no clothes here. So he would have to try go to his room, which is all the way down the hallway, get some clothes, come all the way back without being seen my anyone. His anxious thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Fuck." Quackity mumbled as he speed-walked back into the bedroom where Wilbur was.
"Wil can you get the door?" He asked quickly.
"Why cant you?" He groaned, his face still stuffed into a pillow.
"Because I cant have anyone see me. Or more specifically, my neck..."

This cause Wilbur to immediately lift his head and stare at Quackity. Wilbur's brown eyes traveled from Quackitys face, and all the way down to his neck. A small smirk appeared on his face as he stood up and walked over to the shorter boy. He cupped his face and kissed him gently, quickly letting go and going to the door. Meanwhile, Quackity was left there, astonished.

Wilbur opened the door to see Slime, the boy from yesterday standing there.
"Hi Wilbur from L'manburg!" He greeted in his normal cherry tone.
"Hey. What's up." Wilbur yawned, covering his mouth with his palm.
"Have you seen Quackity from Las Nevadas?" This caused Quackity's attention and he quickly, but quietly tip-toed over to the door to ease drop.

"Uhm, no. No I haven't." Wilbur said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh. Well if you see him can you let him know he had a visitor. It's Tommy from L'manburg." Slime smiled.
"Tommys here?" Wilbur asked, his smile quickly fading.
"Yep."
"Oh. Alright. I'll let you know if I find Quackity..." Wilbur said before closing the door. He stood there, still, thinking for a moment.
'Why is Tommy here? Fucks sake.' He mentally cursed.

"Hey." Quackity appeared, placing a hand on Wilbur's waist.
"Hi. I need to- uhm go see Tommy." Wilbur replied, walking past Quackity to get to his shoes.
"Mhm. I see. I'll come too since Tommy is looking for me. We can just say you saw me in the hallway or something." Quackity suggested.
"Okay, sounds good."

They both got ready and brushed their teeth, then headed out to the hallway.
"So uhm- can we make a quick stop to my room. I should have a scarf in there I can quickly put on." Quackity said while starring at the floor.
"Mhm. 'Course." Wilbur nodded, then following Quackity down to his room.

They walked past multiple rooms, which Wilbur assumed were empty, until they eventually stopped at one. It was the first room on the 4th floor and it had a sign next to it saying
'No Entry.'

Even though, they both entered anyway.
"This is my room." Quackity smirked, showing off his wealth in a happy manner.
"Oh, wow this is nice." Wilbur glanced around and could tell many differences of both of their rooms. "Next time we hang out, we're going your room."
"So is that what we're calling this? Us just hanging out?" The smaller boy chuckled, blushing at Wil.
"I suppose so, ducky."

They both shared a laugh until Quackity went to his draws to pull out a scarf and a new outfit.
"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. Just wait on the couch." Quackity announced. Wilbur nodded in response, sitting down on the white leather couch.