Chapter Two.

Quackity had awoken first as he groggily opened his eyes. He brung a hand to his face and rubbed his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up more. He awkwardly removed himself from Wilbur's chest and sat up, out of the bed.

'Fuck.' He thought to himself. This was bad. He and Wilbur had kissed. And who knows what else would've happened if Slime hadn't interrupted. Fuck. Wilbur probably won't even remember any of it, he was so fucking drunk. Quackity sighed, walking into the bathroom of the hotel room and splashing water on his face. He rubbed the water into his skin and it woke him up much more. Then he took some tap water into his mouth and swooshed it around before spitting it back into the sink. After, he turned the tap back on to rinse the sink and then turned it off.

Eventually, he made his way back into the bedroom. Wilbur was awake now. He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He didn't look too good.
"Hey." Quackity quietly spoke. Wilbur turned his head to the side, glancing at the smaller boy.
"Oh- hi." He muttered before holding his head back in a comfortable position.

Quackity awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, he assumed that was his sign to leave.
"Well uhm- I'll get going now." He mumbled, putting his shoes back on. Wilbur quickly stood up, "What? Why?" He said.
"Uhm- I don't know.. I assumed you wanted to be alone? And I have work to do." He shrugged.
"No no, stay. And can you..." Wilbur begin taking steps closer and closer to the shorter boy. "Can you tell me what happened before we fell asleep? I don't remember shit."

Quackity felt his cheeks go pink at the thought. 'Fuck this is embarrassing. I shouldn't have held his hand. I shouldn't have slept here. Hell, I shouldn't of fucking kissed him!'
"Uhm- I actually have to go. Slime needs me."
"Oh- okay. I see. Well, I'll get ready to leave then." Wilbur said, standing up again and putting on his shoes.

"You're leaving?" Quackity mumbled, almost sad at the thought.
"Yes? I thought you'd want me to." Wilbur said with a raised brow. "You don't want me to go?"
"What- I never said that! It's just... what's the rush?" Quackity forced a chuckle, even though he really didn't find any of this funny.
"Well I suppose you're right. Do you fancy giving me a tour of this lovely place you've got here? After your work of course. I can entertain myself till then." Wilbur grinned, nodding to the flatscreen TV. Quackity smiled and nodded back at him.

"Sure. I'll come by your room in an hour or so. I just need to talk to slime then I'll be all yours."
"All mine you say?" Wilbur grinned suggestively, his cheeks going slightly pink.
"I-..." Quackity was speechless. Why was Wilbur being so... flirty.. "I have to go. See you later!" The other boy quickly said before leaving and slamming the door shut behind him. Wilbur let out a loud laugh as he head Quackity cursing to himself on the other side of the door.

Wilbur collapsed back on the bed and forgot all about the nice, expensive TV. All he wanted to do right now was sleep. And that's what he did.

~|•|~

A few hours later, a knock is heard at Wilbur's door. The brunette groans at the discomfort of being woken up without his permission, but gets out of bed anyways. He drags his tired body over to the door and swings it open.

"Hi." A familiar duckling says with a gentle smile.
"Oh- hey. I forgot you were coming over." Wilbur says, walking away from the door so Quackity could come in, and he did. The door was shut behind them as they both walked back into the bedroom.
"Look what I brought." Quackity says, holding up a bottle of Vodka.
Wilbur grinned and replied, "Fuck you're awesome."

They both sat on the bed and begun sipping out of the vodka bottle. They took it in turns, passing it to each other, taking a drink, then passing it back to the other. Sometimes Quackity skipped it and let Wilbur drink twice since he didn't want to get too drunk.

The clock strikes midnight and they both found an interesting topic to discuss which made the time by past.
"So you tried to blow up Kinoko?" Quackity said, intrigued.
"Yup. But fucking Niki found out and it all went to shit." Wilbur scoffed at the memory.
"I see. So want, you're an arsonist?" Quackity asked.
"Not just that. Arsonist, murderer, manipulator and most importantly, a sexy mother fucker." Wilbur laughed at his own humour, thankfully Quackity laughed too.
"Whatever you say." He chuckled, taking another sip of Vodka.

"What? You don't think I'm sexy?" Wilbur said, raising an eyebrow.
"Well... I don't know."
"Are you sure? You don't think I'm at least the tiniest bit sexy?" Wilbur just kept pressing, clearly not knowing what boundaries are.

"Well, I never said that."

"Oh? Is that so?" Wilbur drank the last bit of vodka and placed the bottle on the bedside table. Then he focused back onto Quackity and grinned, "So you do think I'm sexy?"
"Uhm..."
Wilbur placed a hand on Quackity's thigh, which made the duckling immediately go red.
"Wilby-"
"There you go again with the nicknames. Fuck, do you know what you're doing to me?" Wilbur grinned, looking down at Quackity's thighs then back up to his eyes; which were full of lust and desire.
"I...I don't know..." Quackity mumbled.

Wilbur's hand begun massaging up and down Quackity's thigh, making the black haired boy huff out of enjoyment.
"Wilbur what-" The brunette pushed himself into Quackity and their lips roughly connected. Quackity forced his tongue into the kiss and cupped Wilbur's face. Their heads tilted and their arms moved gently, equally pleasuring each other.

Wilbur took his spare hand and tangled it into Quackity's hair.
"Fuck you're pretty..." Wilbur mumbled into the other boys mouth. His lips became more and more desperate for Quackity as Wilbur sucked on the skin of the ducklings neck. A small purple love bite appeared on the spot, and then Wilbur made another one next to it.

Eventually he had no more space so he turned over to the other side of Quackity's neck and the shorter boy made out a quiet moan of pleasure.
"Wilbur... s-someone's gonna see them.."
Wilbur couldn't respond, he didn't want to stop tasting Quackity. He couldn't. The adrenaline the tall boy felt was enough to make him crazy. And he was indeed crazy. Crazy for this boy.

~|•|~

wc: 1126