Chapter Nine.

Quackity decided to sleep over at the burger van for the night. Partly because he wanted to stay with Wilbur, and partly because he didn't want to go back to the hotel knowing who would be there waiting for him. Quackity knew Wil would want to go with him in the morning, to make sure he was safe, but the shorter boy wasn't sure if he was ready for that. Since the last time Jschlatt and Wilbur were in the same room, murder nearly took place.

To say Quackity was feeling anxious at the moment would be an understatement. And knowing he was now lying in Wilbur's bed, with his head on the taller boys chest, anxiety wouldn't be an emotion Quackity would expect to be feeling currently. But here he was, freaking out over going home. Seeing Schlatt was traumatising, especially since it was such an ambush in the lobby. And especially since Quackity was expecting someone much better, Wilbur himself. But the boy knew he couldn't just not go home, he had to face Schlatt eventually and he might as well get it over with.

He slowly lifted his head off the other boy's chest and ruffled his hair about. Then his eyes pounced across the room in search for his beanie, there was no way he was leaving without it. He stood up and looked on dressers, cabinets and even on the floor. It was nowhere.

Quackity wanted to let Wilbur sleep and not wake him up, but he didn't see a choice since he clearly needed help finding his beanie. So the smaller boy crept back onto the bed and moved some of Wilbur's hair out of his eyes with his finger. "Wilby.." Quackity whispered calmly, touching his soft brown hair.
"Mmmmm.." Wilbur mumbled, starting to wake up.

"I can't find my beanie can you please help me look? I can't go without it." He whispered, patting Wilbur's head.
"Yeah..yeah." Wilbur mumbled, rubbing his eyes with his hands to try wake himself up more.

Quackity got up from the bed and continued looking while he gave Wilbur time to get up. Wil sat up in the bed and ruffled his head around a bit so he looked more presentable before standing up. He stretched his legs out and walked towards Quackity, coming up behind him and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist. Quackity flinched at the sudden touch but eventually melted out of love when Wilbur placed his chin on top of the shorter boys head.

"Whats the deal with you leaving so soon? Whats the rush?" Wilbur mumbled.
"No rush, I just need to get to the hotel and sort Schlatt out." Quackity responded, not moving a muscle since he was enjoying this affection from Wil.
"You're gonna go talk to him? Can I go with you?" Wilbur pulled away from the hug and twisted Q around so he could face him.

"Wil..." Quackity awkwardly look at the floor, unaware of how to reject the boy.
"Why can't I come? I-I know last time I saw him things got a bit heated but-"
"'A bit heated'?! Wil you nearly killed him!" Quackity snapped. Wilbur flinched backwards, not expecting that reaction.

"I'm sorry Q.. I really am." Wilbur muttered, his eyes fixating on the floor.
"I know you are, I know Wil. But we can't just forget that happened. I need to go tell Schlatt to never come back, for both our sakes. I couldn't handle seeing him yesterday, and you just made everything worse!" Quackity turned away, once again looking for his beanie. "Just please help me find my hat."
"Let me go ask Toms if he has seen it." Wilbur said, exiting the room, leaving Quackity alone.

Wilbur looked around the van for Tommy, but to be honest, chances are that Tom won't even have the hat. Wilbur just needed to get out of there.
"Wilby my man!" Tommy grinned, inviting Wilbur to sit besides him on the couch. But when Wil saw his brother, his cheeks went bright pink.

"Why are you wearing Quackity's beanie? Where the fuck did you get that?" Wilbur snatched the hat off Tommy's head angrily.
"Chill Wil! I went into your room to ask you something and I saw you and Q cuddling n' shit. And then I saw his beanie at the bottom of the bed, I couldn't help myself. I barely saw his hair though don't worry; it was way too dark in there." Tommy explained, rolling his eyes with a chuckle.
"Whatever." Wilbur sighed, walking back into his room with the beanie in his hand.

He opened the door to his room to see Quackity sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.
"Quackity? Whats wrong, love?" Wilbur said, sitting down besides him.
"I don't wanna go Wil. I don't wanna see him ever again." He mumbled.
"Please let me come with you, I will keep you safe. Nothing more and nothing less." He said, pushing some of Q's hair out of his face as he lifted his head up. He didn't respond, he just looked at Wilbur for a few moments.

"You can trust me." Wil smiled slightly. Quackity still didn't give a verbal response, but Wilbur knew what the answer was when Quackity pushed his lips into Wil's. Their saliva met and Wil let his tongue explore Quackity's mouth, seductively. Q let out a quiet noise of pleasure as he submitted to Wilbur, letting the taller boy take dominance.

Soon enough, too soon for Wilbur's liking, Quackity pulled out from the kiss. The taller boy then stood up and put the beanie on the correct boy's head, Quackity then smiled widely.
"Thank you for finding it." He stood up and pecked Wil's lips out of happiness.
"Of course, love." Wilbur grinned. "Now come on, lets go kick Schlatt out of your city."

~|•|~

wc: 986