Though she was also on the verge of crying, she told herself to stand her ground well for the both of them.

"It's alright. I understand how you feel. I'm sorry if we have to leave our life in Hongwon now."

He was shaking alarmingly between her arms and she was vastly worried about that than the soaking wetness she felt on her shoulders. It made her heart ache thinking about how anxious he must have felt.

It took a few more minutes for Jin to calm down and when he did his mother tirelessly wiped the wetness from his eyes and cheeks as she teases him nonstop about how much of a crybaby he still is.

Not long after that, the butler arrives pushing a trolley in his hands and the maid wordlessly came to assist him in arranging the dishes on the table. She seems unbothered and professional about the fact she saw him bolting in tears not too long ago, which Jin was ever so thankful that she took no word about it and just simply placed a box of tissue on his side before silently stepping back to her post.

"I ordered red velvet cake for dessert. It's above the coffee table when you needed it," his mother grins at him as she caresses both of his cheeks, "Don't forget to take your vitamin and double check if your inhaler is in your bag."

Jin nods his head and they finally ate their fill for lunch.

"We will be staying here a bit longer, so take your time. I got a call a while ago that we had an upgrade. My boss was kind enough to settle everything for her loyal employee's departure and retirement." She points at herself, grinning from ear to ear, "It seems that she has connections and she gladly used it to mend us."

His mother reaches out for a glass of wine as she finishes her meal. She was only waiting for him to finish his next.

"Though, I'm quite doubtful of the fact why she has to provide us a private flight instead of settling for economy class. The woos might be involved in this matter albeit Harashi isn't too reckless to do this stunt without informing me—"

Jin coughs when the food he swallowed briefly resurfaces back in his mouth.

His mother then jolts in panic as well as the two lenient people standing and waiting for them to finish their meal on the sidelines.

The alarmed butler runs to them and fetched him a glass of water, which his mother raised her hand to stop him upon seeing it was cold. The flustered and troubled butler then hurriedly rushes towards the door to fetch a warmer one while the maid came to pat his back and held out a small steel bowl in front of him as he continuously coughs rigorously, offering him to spit out what he ate, which he gladly did and he can feel the immense and throbbing pain in his lungs and throat.

The butler returns shortly with a pitcher and a glass and there was immense worry written on his aged face. Jin weakly lifts his hands to accept and drink the glass offered to him and the three anxious hearts finally rest at ease when his coughing has put to cease.

He tiredly slump down on his seat, blinking at the fact how that simple incident could have been the cause of his sudden death.

"You scared me, I told you to eat slowly. There's no rushing you." His mother nudges at his half touched meal and he shakes his head, feeling that his stomach would be more upset if he forces more food into him.

The butler and maid took the hint so they move along to clean and empty their table. Their worried eyes glance at his pale complexion from time to time and offered to assist him for a walk outside for fresh air which he politely declined.

His mother stands and an idea suddenly popped up inside his head when he almost forgot asking her about it.

"Eomma, what about the boxes we left in our apartment?"

His mother helps him rise from his seat and slowly guides him to the nearest bed, "It will be fetched by a courier and will be shipped shortly to Cheon. Thus we have to stay at a nearby hotel we can find in Cheon for the meantime as it will take at least a day to arrive there."

His mother excuse herself to the restroom and Jin was confused why she suddenly stops then turns to him again, "By the way, sweetheart, your bag has been vibrating since a while ago. It seems you got a call."

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD