Taehyung leans over and pulls Jimin into a hug. Tae nuzzles his head into his neck, breathing in his cologne.  Jimin smiles softly at the soft giggles in his ear, pulling him closer.

———

"Please tell me you are going to the party."

   Jungkook sighs when he hears another conversation about some party. He really wished people would just shut the fuck up.

   "Yeah," the other girl responds, "I hope Jimin will be there."

   "I don't know. He hasn't been involved in things lately," the other girl replies.

   "Shame. He's definitely on my to do list."

   The girls giggle and Jungkook sighs loudly, gaining the two girls attention. The girls sat in the seats in front of him and he had to listen to them gossip all the damn time.

   "Can you guys shut up?" Jungkook asks, "I'm trying to concentrate."

   The girl that had a crush on Jimin furrows her eyebrows, "On what? The teacher isn't here."

   "Are you really that slow?"

   The girls blush in embarrassment and turn around to face the front. Jungkook was glad to finally have peace and quiet again.

   When the bell rings for lunch, Jungkook makes his way by the door that lead to the stairs to go to the roof.

   He spots Jimin pretty fast. His blond hair very noticeable in the sea of black and brown. He shoves his way through the crowd and ignores a few people trying to talk to him.

   Jungkook smirks when Jimin gets closer. Jimin raises his eyebrow, "What?"

   "You're kinda mean, aren't you?"

   Jimin rolls his eyes.

   Jungkook gets his answer.

   The boys see Taehyung turn down the hall. He takes a minute to get there since he waits for people to pass and has to squeeze past others. He makes it, though.

   Jungkook makes sure there are no teachers around when he opens the door and leads them up the stairs. "So, this is the best spot in this hell hole," Jungkook says as he pushes the huge metal door open.

   Light pours in and the boys could feel the cool breeze sweep past them. Jungkook leads them out, showing them the corner he likes to eat at.

   Taehyung squints as he looks around, taking a deep breath of fresh air. "It's amazing," he says.

   The ledge that Jungkook sits down at has the view of the football field and the woods behind it. The other side gave them a good view of the houses nearby.

   "It's alright," Jimin mumbles as he sits down. He takes out his fancy lunch bag and some bottles of water that had cucumbers floating in them.

   "What the hell is that?" Jungkook asks as he picks up a bottle and gives it an absurd look.

   "It's healthy for you," Jimin says.

   "I'd say. You're drinking vegetables."

   Taehyung giggles and picks up a bottle for himself. He stares at it.

   "It's good, you know," Jimin states as he takes a swig of water.

   "Sounds fake," Taehyung replies. He unscrews the lid and takes a sip, coughing and scrunching his nose up, "It's so fake."

   Jungkook snickers when Jimin rolls his eyes. "You guys just can't handle it."

   "No shit," Jungkook chuckles along with Taehyung. Jimin just shakes his head with a smile and opens a fruit cup for them to share.

   "So, why do you still hang out with those rich bitches?" Jungkook asks, crossing one foot over the other as he leaned back on one hand, the other he uses to grab some fruit.

   Jimin shrugs, "It's where I belong, isn't it?"

    "No, you belong with us,"
Jungkook says. He doesn't know why the thought of Jimin still hanging out with those fakes bothered him so much, but it did. Jimin didn't deserve those so called friends.

   "Oh, you accept me now?"

   "You've proven yourself," Jungkook says.

   "Why didn't Taehyung have to?"

   Taehyung perks up at his name. He was curious as well. He had his assumptions, though.

   "Well... because," Jungkook mumbles.

   "Because why?" Jimin tries again.

   "Because I'm poor too," Taehyung speaks up, crossing his arms.

   Jungkook's mouth opens. He shakes his head, "No!"

   "Don't try to back track now, assface. Can't lie anymore," Jimin points a finger at him.

   "Don't assface me!" Jungkook hits his hand away.

   "Well, don't act like you're better than me!"

   "Fine then, you bitchface. we are now equals!" Jungkook replies just as loud.

   "Oh you little smartass-"

    "Why are we yelling!?" Taehyung yells, making both boys shut up. Jimin and Jungkook glance at escher before they both start to laugh.

   "That was funny!" Jungkook chuckles as he praises him.

Taehyung smiles at him.  "Thank you!"

The bell rings that signals that lunch is over. The laughter dies down as the boys get up. Taehyung wipes his butt off and looks over at Jungkook who stretches, his shirt riding up. Taehyung sees a glimpse of his v-line and he quickly looks away with a blush.

   Jungkook picks up his bottled vegetable and waits for the other two to pick up their trash.

   Jungkook slips his backpack on as Jimin walks over, "I see you enjoyed the water."

   "Move along, Mario."

   Jimin smirks at him and winks, "Wanna be my Luigi?"

  Taehyung passes them, "They're brothers."

   Jungkook laughs loud which makes Jimin slap his arm in embarrassment. Taehyung giggles at them, waiting for them by the stairs.

   The tardy bell rings, but the three boys didn't care since they were together.

———

sorry that I've been silent for a while! i was in a funk for a min