Cock-a-Hoop

Things always doesn't go the way we intended especially when it involves People we Love.

I never knew I was going to forgive Michael that easily. He made me suffer for too long.

One would think forgiving him too easily made me Soft and weak. I beg to differ. I am a woman. I don't have to make him suffer for him to understand how I have been hurt. He understood it already and that was enough for me.

As we laid on the bed. I was glad we resolved all that we had.

"After we finished from the Office work. Tara left for Adamawa to see her parents, there is no direct flight from Adamawa to Lagos so she had to stop at Abuja on Monday morning which was the day for the Court proceedings. Since it wasn't time for her departure she decided to make it to the court. And ended up leaving for Lagos that day evening" he spoke softly breaking me from my thoughts.

I raised my head from his resting shoulders.

Looked at him for a while and nodded.

He raised his head and planted a kiss on my forehead. Before he wispehered "She is gone and even if she is here. She cannot take me from you. I chose you for life Honey"

His words were relieving.

"I went to see Mr. Paul in the prison today" I said. Since it was confession time. I felt the need to tell him.

"And he told me all that he knows about the incidence" I added quickly.

"Oooooo ok. Alright" He sat upright.

I sat upright too.

Then he looked at me and added "I'm glad everything is sorted out now"

"I'm sorry for being too weak. I was not strong enough to face you. Won't happen again" he was coming closer now.

"I love you Michael"

"I love you Caroline"

We kissed

It was a long kiss

Seconds later my nighties were flying around the floor.

I was hot

Michael was hot

We were both hot for each other. The rest was blissful.

I Woke up early and saw my husband lying by my side in all softness.

Having a baby won't be a bad idea. I have always had Michael as my baby but now I want a smaller baby.

Motherhood seems enticing I ruminate looking at my husband as I recall moments from yesterday night.

I quickly left the bed quietly. The last thing I want right now is to disturb my husband.

I have to make breakfast and prepare for Church.

It was a Sunday morning. Michael will be up soon to prepare for Service.

But before that I needed to do what I am supposed to do.

I went to the upper draw brought out all the pregnancy control pills I had and took them downstairs to the trash can.

"We are definitely going to have this baby" I said to myself touching my tummy

"it's not like you are pregnant already Caroline stop being dramatic" I thought laughing out loud.

One would know I'm happy because I was beaming with smiles.

Service was awesome.

Sunday was wonderful. We went to the Cinema in the evening. It felt like we just got married.