The Fall Of Unicron Part One

Beginne am Anfang

The other Autobots look at Megatron not buying any of his scrap, but not seeing a way out of this situation without Megatron's help he cautiously grabs his hand. "Why help us? " "Unicron wishes to destroy this planet I want to rule it." Megatron turns around and glances at Optimus. "now go, talk with your fellow Autobots. Open a ground bridge when you've come to a decision." Megatron girns as he transforms and flies away several more giant Unicron copies make themselves present as Optimus signals Ratchet to open a ground bridge. The Autobots run through it as Megatron transformed mid-air and punches right through one of the copies.

Arcee's pov

Inside the Autobot bass Optimus, Ratchet and the other Autobots are talking about Megatrons alliance... But I can't stop thinking about T/N screams of outer pain... His screams, I can't get them out of my head... He would probably tell me to run away but... "Arcee?" My thoughts are broken as Jack puts his hand on my foot. "Are you okay?" I can't even find the words to say, all I can do is just drop my head as Energon tears start sliding down my faceplate. Ratchet looks at me and sighs knowing what he has to show me. He clears his throat making me slightly look up. "I know this is hard Arcee... But I need you to see something." Standing up I walk over to Ratchet Jack stays behind with his mom. Stopping beside Ratchet and Optimus Ratchet looks at me. "This was sent on a weak decrypted signal a few moments before... T/N..." Ratchet sighs and glances at the recording. "Just... Listen." Ratchet clicks the play button and what I hear sends shivers in my spark. "R-ratchet agghga! I don't know how long I can... AAAAAHHHHH!!..... H-hold on... J-jus- AAAAAAGGGGNNNFFFFFUUUUAAAAA!!!" Ms. Darby covers Raf's ears as a tear slides down Miko's cheek. Jack puts a hand on her shoulder as a look of horror washes over his face. "I... I can feel i-it he's weak... NNNNNNNGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! I... I'm sending his direct loc-... Location to you... A-and... Tell Arcee, I'm sorr- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Ratchet stops the recording and looks at me. "After that, there was a huge fluctuation of Dark Energon then nothing, I couldn't find his Energon signature anywhere... Until I dug deeper into the recording and found a small trace of his Energon signature embedded inside it." Ratchet clicks a few buttons and opens up a set of Is Coordinates. "That's where T/N is... And most likely where Unicron is as well..." Ratchet looks at Optimus and closes his Optics. "We're not really considering megatrons alliance, are we? Are we really that desperate!?" Optimus looks at Bulkhead and places his hand on his shoulder. "Though I don't like the idea of helping Megatron fulfill his agenda, we are down a bot without T/N... I'm afraid this is the only option." Bumblebee shacks his head and crosses his arms, he glances at me and was about to say something but I walk away. "Ratchet Open the Ground Bridge. Bulkhead, Bumblebee you get the humans to a safe room. We will not put them in harm's way."

No bot's pov.

The humans are in a safe area where Megatron can't get to them, every bot is waiting for Optimus to return so they can be ready for when Megatron comes. As Optimus enters the main room Ratchet opens the ground bridge. As Megatron flies through the air he shoots a copy of Unicorn, he sees the ground bridge open and flies to it. Transforming he lands on the ground and casually walks through it just in time for a Unicron copy to step on the Ground Bridge. Walking through he sees all the Autobots pointing their blasters at him, he grins and glances at Optimus. "Well played Optimus not bad if I do say so myself."

"A necessary perception Megatron." Optimus lowers his blasters, the rest of the Autobots follow him but Arcee waits for a moment before following through. Megatron was about to say something but a certain human female catches his Optic. "Well now... If it isn't the human that saved me from T/N..." Miko runs out of the corner she was hiding in and points at Megatron. "He should have scraped you in the mine when he had the chance!" Megatron grins and laughs as the rest of the humans runs after Miko. "On the contrary Miko, I do remember him saying remember this if Miko wasn't here right now rip out your spark and shove it down your throat..." Miko lowers her hand and gives Megatron a dirty look. "He should've finished The job."

After that, it was almost silent as Ratchet puts in the T/N Energon signal in the Ground Bridge. As it opens Megatron walks out first with Optimus behind him, the rest of the auto bots walk out with Ratchet staying behind. walk along the catwalk-like bridge they look at all the other catwalk structures leading all around the caverns. Megatron glances back at Optimus. "So when we encounter Unicron's Spark, what do you intend to do?" "That is for me to know. And you to find out." Megatron gives Optimus an amused chuckle. Bulkhead on the other hand starts losing his balance. Arcee and Bumblebee brace him so he doesn't fall. "Easy their big guy, take it slow... Hey, bee? Do you hear that?"

Bumblebee looks around and hears what Arcee hears, scratching and scratching sounds. Optimus and Megatron see something else. "Well, this is interesting. Now isn't it?" Megatron grins as Two giant doors close as T/N slowly walks from the main dome of the chamber. Bug-like transformers start flying from every nick, cranny and crevice. As Bumblebee and Arcee defend Bulkhead Optimus and Megatron watch as T/N slowly walk toward them with his Arms slowly Transforming into Purple Energon blades, he opens his Optics as they shine with a purple glow from them as well. Optimus walks forward with his hands slowly raised. "Please listen T/N, you don't need to follow Unicron. I know your strong T/N." T/N stops and slightly tilts his head. "You're stronger than you think you are."

"Sorry... Optimus... This... Is..." the voice of Unicron and T/N mix with each other as T/N's faceplate clamps shut as he continues walking then follows up with an aggressive sprint. Optimus back up and braces himself as T/N jumps forward and lunges at Optimus. "HOW I AM!!"

To Be Continued...