Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

Out of no where, she shoots a blast at Iroh. "Ahhh!" Zuko screams out of frustration. We attack Azula all together. But when it clears out, she's nowhere. I let out a sigh and turn to look at Zuko. He kneels down next to his uncle who lay unconscious. Oh no...

-Nursing-

Y/N P.O.V

We stand around Zuko, who's still kneeling down by his uncle. He turns to look at us. "Uuugh!!! Get away from us!" He yelled. Katara takes a step forward. "Zuko, I can help..." she said. He blast fire at us. "Leave!" He yelled. I clench my fist and speed walk towards him. I slap his cheek.

"Shut up for once! We just wanted to help! Don't let yourself regret over your own stupidity. Look at your uncle!! He needs help as soon as possible! You're going to regret not doing anything for him. You don't want Katara to help? Fine! But let me help!" I said. He glares angrily at me.

"I've lost my people, Zuko... the pain is unbearable. I regretted not being able to save them. Just accept my help... swallow your pride for once! There's no harm in asking someone for help. It wouldn't hurt your ego, idiot! But you will lose your uncle if you don't accept my help now!" I yelled at him. His glare wavering, knowing what I said to him is true. He looks down and sighs.

"Fine... but I don't want them here" he said, looking passed me at my friends. I turn to look at them. I can see Sokka looking mad. He walks forward, with an angry face. "Now hold on for a second. If we cannot be here. So can't she. Y/N'a coming with us, cuz' we don't trust you with her" he said, pointing at Zuko.

"Sokka. It's okay... just leave me here" I said. His eyes widen at what I said. The others looks at me in shock. "Are you crazy, Y/N?! You want to stay here? With him??" He said. "He won't do anything to me! He'd too focus on worrying about his uncle and I'm only nursing him! It's fine!" I said, insisting that I should stay and care for Iroh.

"Aang! Say something! You're not gonna let Y/N stay here with him, right?" Sokka said, turning to look at my brother. I turn to look at Aang. He looks back at me with a troubled expression.

"Aang, remember what Gyatso always taught us. We have to help the ones who needed it. We can't just leave Iroh here to die. Look at him! He's not going to survive if we leave him untreated" I said. I point at Iroh who's still unconscious on the ground.

Aang makes his way over to me. He gently place his hands on my shoulders. "Do you promise that you'd be careful, sis?" He said. I nod my head. "I promise, brother. I will come for you once I'm done with Iroh, okay?" I said. He let out a sigh and nod his head. He pulls me into a hug.

"Take care, sis..." he said. I nod my head, hugging him back. "Of course..." I said. He tighten his arms around me. I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"But... how will you find me?" He said, pulling away from me. "Same way as how you found me at the North Pole..." he said. He smiles and nods his head. He gently place a soft kiss on my forehead. He pulls away and turn to Zuko.

"If I see any scratches on my sister's body. I will kill you..." he said. Zuko just give him an emotionless expression. They stare at each other for a while, until Aang breaks the eye-contact. He turns around and walks off. "Let's go, guys..." he said.

"What? You seriously going to leave your sister with HIM?! Aang, you must be joking!" Sokka yelled. My brother ignores him and keeps walking. Sokka turns to look at me with a pleading gaze. I just give him a soft smile. Katara places a hand on his shoulder. He lets out a sigh and walks away.