Differing Caliburs

Mulai dari awal

Xenovia parried Freed's Excalibur, pacing back in wait as he dashed around like a blur and struck her own like a bolt of lightning.

"Excalibur Rapidly is perfect for you top heavy types!" Freed insulted, making Xenovia grit her teeth and suddenly slash upward, making a gale throw Freed into the air.

Irina turned her Excalibur into a bladed boomerang and threw it at Freed, slashing his thigh, coiling around, and grazing his back as he fell.

Xenovia reeled back her sword, before slamming it down, making another gale slam him into the dirt.

With Voltage, Amano appeared beside the fallen freed, two after images tracing behind him.

Freed hopped up and flipped over a horizontal slash, landing and slashing upward at Amano's back, only to see and Afterimage clash with him, and the other leap over that one with a stab.

Freed yelped in fright and jumped back, only to be punched in the back by Koneko.

"How the hell are you even standing?! That was a hit from an Excalibur!" Freed shouted.

"Trust me... this shit feels like I'm being burned at the stake alright. But my fire burns hotter." Amano said with a smirk, showing that his healing Blaze was combatting the Holy damage as much as it could.

It was a fluke, and it was only able to appease the injury on the outside. Amano's being entirely felt the damage, so he needed to conserve mana for the fire to reduce his pain.

"Tch. You're really something el—"

Freed turned and blocked the sudden eruption of a blade behind him, jumping up and onto the roof of the warehouse.

"Ah! The pretty boy arrives. It seems we can get back to fucking around, huh?" Freed asked, seeing Kiba racing after him with Irina and Xenovia on his tail.

Freed flinched, before looking back and seeing Amano and Koneko closing in as well.

"I'm fucked." He whispered, but before he could be hit, a blood red orb enveloped him, and disappeared, making the five accidentally crash into each other.

Each of them groaned at the sudden flee and crash. Amano looked up and saw red hair, making him freeze.

"Koneko, we're screwed." Amano said with a nervous smile.

"No, you're not. I was actually going to ask if you wanted to do this when I got back..." Rias said with a sigh, Akeno and Asia behind her.

"Really?" Amano asked sitting up, only to meet Xenovia's chest. She pushed him back down in annoyance.

"Hmmm... however you did go behind my back. That does call for some sort of punishment." Rias said with a smile.

"Hurt me, mommy." Amano said, disappearing from the dogpile and appearing in front of her on his hands and knees.

Rias recoiled in disbelief, her face turning as red as her crimson hair. Akeno grinned, and thought to herself a plethora of scenarios.

Koneko and Irina was quick to gaze in disgust.

"Y-You... I didn't know... Ugh!" Rias gave up and turned away flustered.

"Is that a no?" Amano asked sitting up, but remembered, "Wait! Kiba's gone— damnit!" Amano cursed in annoyance.

"Let's discuss the scenario at the club room." Rias said having calmed down.

"No, time! Everyone duck!" Amano shouted, stabbing his swords into ground as a dense pressure slammed into them.

Everyone threw themselves further to the floor, before a drop of blood hit right between Amano and Rias.

Ice enveloped everyone in enough time To shield themselves from a massive eruption of blood spikes from the raindrop, but it cracked through Amano's since he used his all to block the attack for the others.