Carnival-Nate Jacobs

You and Nate go out to support Nates parents Chili contest that they do every year

You and Nate go out to support Nates parents Chili contest that they do every year. You talk to Nate about trying out for cheer at their school.

Y/N POV:

Nate held my hand firmly as we walked around," I did cheer at my old school, I'm going on the team at your school now."

Nate looked down at me," Wait really? That's perfect. I can drive you to there and back." I smiled," I love how the first thing you think of is that you're gonna drive me."

Nate leaned down and kissed me,"I've got to make sure you're safe anywhere."
I snickered," I drive safe! You're just dramatic."

Nate put me down on the ground," Y/N, you almost backed up into several cars in the parking lot. I told you to get off and let me find a parking spot and reverse."  I shook my head at Nate as we made our way to his parents booth," I did not. That jeep was in my way."

Nate sighed and greeted his parents," Look who I brought mom," Nate's mom let go of the spoon she was carrying and ran to me, hugging me tightly," Thank god you came, I prefer you over Nate because Nate can't serve anyone to save his life. Makes a mess every time."